Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I don't understand how women can stay with men that don't help around the house at all. Like cook, help with the kids, do dishes, vacuum, laundry, or clean in general. We both work full time and we both clean. Even when I was a SAHM he still worked and came home and helped. I think it's insane that men aren't as into the family/ home thing as some.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (11-16):
RLT2
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm very lucky this way also, and I agree with you

fstysxofthebtt
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I'm always telling him how much I appreciate him and love him. 

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Good for you! And good for him for being that way :) Its sad that there's tons of women out there not as fortunate as we are.

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM

because thats what we agree on and what works best for us. I don't go with my husband to work all day and help him. so why should he help me with my job? we agreed, he is the money maker. he goes to work and makes the money. I take care of the house. that is our jobs and how we split it up. my husband does help with the kids and he does take care of stuff with the car and he takes out the trash. on his days off he will occasionally help with laundry and making dinner. but thats it. thats all I expect from him. and it works for us. and we are both more then happy with that arrangement. honestly I would feel really lazy and horrible if my husband worked all day, then had to come home and help with the house as well.

fstysxofthebtt
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM

That's a great idea! He still helps you. Even if it's once in a while or on his days off. It's great that that's what you agree on but I'm talking more about the women that come on here and complain that their dh's won't help or refuse to help. I should probably put that in the OP lol.

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

because thats what we agree on and what works best for us. I don't go with my husband to work all day and help him. so why should he help me with my job? we agreed, he is the money maker. he goes to work and makes the money. I take care of the house. that is our jobs and how we split it up. my husband does help with the kids and he does take care of stuff with the car and he takes out the trash. on his days off he will occasionally help with laundry and making dinner. but thats it. thats all I expect from him. and it works for us. and we are both more then happy with that arrangement. honestly I would feel really lazy and horrible if my husband worked all day, then had to come home and help with the house as well.

SamanthaSage
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Good. I do the same :)

dlnimo
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:30 PM
I am one of the lucky ones too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)