Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have no friends....

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:26 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
I bought two concert tickets for my fave band. The concert is in two weeks and my "bff" doesn't want to go with.

I guess since we're thirty now, we aren't supposed to have any fun....

It's pathetic that I don't have any one else to go with, even more so that I'm whining about it on cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Don't feel bad, I don't have that many friends either. My bff is five hours away and my twin sister is across the country. So I don't even go out anymore (except with dh and dd) because I don't like going out alone. 

_WC_Mama
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I am thirty,I have no friends either,I used to get bothered by that but now I am OK with that fact,I lost all my friends when I got pregnant with my Son.

Bambootrees
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM
All my friends vanished when i got married and those who stuck around left when i had my son...lame
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Is that what she said?  That you were too old to have fun at a concert?    I am used to doing things by myself since i have never had a bff due to moving alot as a child/teen.   Put an ad on craigslist for another ""insert artist"" fan to go with LOL.

KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM

What concert?

rebecca_tal4
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM
She didn't out right say that. Just the vibe I'm getting off her. She actually said she couldn't afford it, which is fine. but we've been to tons of concerts, and always bought each other tickets if the other couldn't afford to go. If she really wanted to go she'd say so. She knows I bought two tickets...

I'd really like to go with a guy... But I don't know any and I'm all socially awkward.... This sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebecca_tal4
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Deftones. Nov 14th in dallas.

Quoting KMAsMommy9182:

What concert?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Numom61507
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM

My 30th bday present from one of my beaties was tickets to the New Kids concert. You're never too old to have fun :)

Destiny907
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:18 PM

*sigh*  When I met my husband, it was  because of... sex drugs and rock n roll...  which went on for many years, now it's........still sex............but no more drugs or rock n roll............

I'm dismayed.  I still ADORE alt music, I have two.. count them TWO of the BEST radio stations in the entire world here.. The Current, 89.3, and KVSC, 88.1  Anyone can stream them now online.. all alt, no commercials..

Anyway, the hubby seems to be.. stuck in the past.. he doesn't like my music at all, IF he has any CDs it's pink floyd, led zepp, janis, I mean- okay still good, but there is so much good music out there and ever evolving and oh so good...

I MADE him go with me to see Gogol Bordello and I vowed never again, he acted all like Oh brother hope you appreciate the favor I'm doing you...................phooey.

Next concert I went with my son to see Flogging Molly.

If we lived close, I'd go with you.  I never get tired of music. and getting off the damn sofa every now and then.

RitaTequila531
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Aw hugs! :0)!!!!!
I'll be with you in spirit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)