Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Abortion !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
  • 141 Replies
5 moms liked this

I'm pro-choice. I don't really understand how anyone would think they have a right to force a woman to remain pregnant or to deny her the right to make her own choice. I'm not pro-abortion either if I was then I wouldn't have children that I carried and gave birth to. Even when abortion was illegal there still were abortions , so what's the point in making it illegal?

and your tax money is NOT Paying for them .

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok. Great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM
11 moms liked this
No one is making it illegal. Its a non issue that's brought into every election to steer people away from real issues....and it works every time.
laynni
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Ok Great..Ditto.

But....at this stage in the game....we don't know WHAT our tax dollars are being used for. There's alot we don't know. Believe me. Just sayin'

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I am also pro-choice. I'll leave it at that.

candicefield
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM
14 moms liked this
I'm prolife. I don't believe in murder. I don't care if the baby is inside or outside of your womb. It's still murder in my eyes. That's all I have to say about that.
LucyHarper
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM
10 moms liked this

Honestly, to me, that last statement is as silly as saying "even when drugs and child abuse are illegal there are still drugs and child abuse, so what's the point in making them illegal?", because I believe it's morally wrong to kill a human, even if they aren't born yet. I don't understand how anyone would think they have a right to kill an unborn child. Yes, it would be horrible to be pregnant and not want to be, but to me, when it comes down to someone having to be pregnant and not wanting to be and someone dying, making someone be pregnant is the lesser of two evils. I don't understand how if someone kills their newborn baby, it's a mounstrous tragedy, but if it's a few weeks earlier and they are still inside their mother, it's okay and the mothers right. I don't think anyone should have the "right" to murder their child, no matter how old that child may be.

mom_3.0
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I think reversing roe vs wade is going to cause a huge number of problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I've asked this question a million times. What does banning abortion solve? What does over turning roe vs wade solve?

AlekD
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM
6 moms liked this
I am pro life. I pray daily for an end to the evils of abortion. :)
kayleesmom42328
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
10 moms liked this

I don't see how anyone who has had a child can be for abortion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN