Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm pregnant and....

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I found out today by HPT that I am pregnant (I say by test because hubby told me a little over 2 weeks ago). Anyhow, when we told me 3 year old son that there is a baby in mommy's belly he looked at me with all seriousness and goes "no, 2 babies"... needless to say I was kinda speechless. :) Now everytime you ask him how many babies are in mommys belly he says 2. Just thought I would share because it was too damn cute :) 

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sherry132
by Sherry on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Too damn cute until you get that sonogram that says there really is two babies. <giggles> Congrats momma. 

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Haha thanks... Im gonna die if there are two babies. I want to stop at 4 and already have 3 boys :) So hopefully there is only 1 baby in there

Quoting sherry132:

Too damn cute until you get that sonogram that says there really is two babies. Congrats momma. 

kayleesmom42328
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Thats cute! Congrats. I 'm not even preg again yet but since I had my 2nd dd 14 wks ago my 2 yr old dd keeps telling us she wants a baby boy from the hospital.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

what would be crazy is if there really are 2. sometimes kids just know these things. my son freaked me out the other day. he drew a picture and was telling me about it. "and this is me, and this is kenzie, and this is karly, and that's the other baby". ummmm i was planning on karly being my last but maybe he knows something i don't. LOL. could also be wishful thinking.

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Haha yeah maybe wishful thinking, maybe a sixth sense. I know with 3 of my pregnancies (was already pregnant with first when met hubby) he has told me I was pregnant weeks before a test would tell me.... maybe the little one has the same abilities :) 

O and hubby was also able to tell with the first 3 what gender they were before the ultrasounds.

Quoting Teeshann:

what would be crazy is if there really are 2. sometimes kids just know these things. my son freaked me out the other day. he drew a picture and was telling me about it. "and this is me, and this is kenzie, and this is karly, and that's the other baby". ummmm i was planning on karly being my last but maybe he knows something i don't. LOL. could also be wishful thinking.

brightstar28
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Lol that's cute.  My 5yo niece is still convinced I'm having twins.  I have showed her 4 ultrasound pics now, and I hve tried to convince her that there is really only one baby in there, but she is insistant.

CafeMom Tickers
PlaysAllDay
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM
If that were me I'd be scared. I had a baby at the end of 2010, my MIL bought her a onsie that said born in 2011. We all laughed at how clueless she is but guess what I had at the end of 2011? lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN