Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

PRO-CHOICE IS THE EASY STAND!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM
  • 94 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM
3 moms liked this
I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17).
Barronbaby
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM
7 moms liked this
*runs out of post*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mater-three
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:00 AM
ahh bs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Well it didn't take long for these posts to resurface.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM
10 moms liked this
I really could not care less about what your god likes or dislikes.

You're right, it is much easier to be pro choice than to know that women are in back alley abortion clinics with coat hangers and dirty instruments shoved into their vagina, simply because somebody else doesnt agree with abortion. Don't like it? The easy solution would be to not have an abortion. You're welcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM
15 moms liked this

I would have to disagree.

The easy part is having a limited world view in which you feel you have the right to dictate the actions of others.

MUCH easier than to say, "I may not agree with this but I understand why it should be legal."

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM
3 moms liked this
She said exactly what I was going to say.

Quoting alwayskk:

The easy part is having a limited world view in which you feel you have the right to dictate the actions of others.

MUCH easier than to say, "I may not agree with this but I understand why it should be legal."

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Good then I will address you both!

1) Why does any of what I said.. Make me have a LIMITED world view? Do I not have access to the same information as you? I watch the news. I see the public programming. I also read multiple Internet publications. Including the Drudge report. I go onto BOTH Liberal and Conservative sites all over the Internet. I don't cherry pick my facts. I have read both sides. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT.. WOULD YOU.. EITHER OF YOU? You don't know me. You don't know what I do. You only Assume that because I posted a bible verse I must be ignorant! Thanks but no thanks. Your not pasting me with that line of malarkey!

Stating you support something but think it is either wrong for yourself is not "enlightened" it is merely saying you will watch others do things and support their right to do them.. REGARDLESS of the results. Because it doesn't DIRECTLY EFFECT YOU!

But it does directly effect the society you live within. It does directly effect the nation you live in. SO the IGNORANCE.. Is to believe that people who's lives are so tied to one another can actively support something and not be affected!

Just like paying taxes.. You will feel the effects if someone doesn't pay. Not right away, Like if that person was in your home and not paying rent or something.. But in a  slower and more long term way.

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

She said exactly what I was going to say.

Quoting alwayskk:

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM
5 moms liked this

It's actually much easier to impose "don't do that" on everyone than it is to say "I understand your stance".  Even when you don't agree with that stance.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you Pro-Death penalty, or are you just a Fetus Fetishist?

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)