Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
Aislinn
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

It is easy to have a big, flapping, idiotic mouth when you DO NOT HAVE A UTERUS. Dude can shove it. As for anyone else, well, it is MY uterus. I say what goes. Period.

Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

God gave us wisdom and Knowledge, To learn and help ourselves. I mean shoot if your implying that people aren't allowed to do anything to help themselves.. Then don't feed yourself. IT takes knowledge to do that. It takes ability and work and creativity and education.. to know how and what to feed a family..

Same things it takes to use herbs, medicines and help a family or friend live longer and safer. 

I said nothing about not helping ourselves. I said ENDING LIVES is not our right!

Your trying to cloud the waters and make a very clear issue murky!

LIFE is worth preserving. Health care is for doing just that. 

But ending a life.. Kind of destroy's atleast one living organism.. CORRECT! TYVM!

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

If God determines when life should be over, do you agree with life support or cancer treatment?

After all it is humans interfering and extending life.

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Are you Pro-Death penalty, or are you just a Fetus Fetishist?

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17).

Actually I am a TRUE PRO-LIFER..

I do not support Death penalty, I don't support people making end of life decisions. I don't support abortion and I don't support anything where lives are taken. As I beleive only GOD determines when human lives are over. 

Again.. NOTE I SAID HUMAN LIVES!

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Who are you voting for?

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Are you Pro-Death penalty, or are you just a Fetus Fetishist?

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17).

Actually I am a TRUE PRO-LIFER..

I do not support Death penalty, I don't support people making end of life decisions. I don't support abortion and I don't support anything where lives are taken. As I beleive only GOD determines when human lives are over. 

Again.. NOTE I SAID HUMAN LIVES!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting jillbailey26:

It's actually much easier to impose "don't do that" on everyone than it is to say "I understand your stance".  Even when you don't agree with that stance.

Lets be crystal clear. I didn't say "don't do that... "

I said I will vote for a canidate which doesn't support abortion. I also said GOD DOESN'T support it. You Jill Bailey SAY YOU BELEIVE IN GOD.. RIGHT.. You say he is someone your in an active relationship with.. RIGHT? Then pray.. ask him?! Read his word! I am not saying you should do or not do anything but I know as a "follower OF JESUS CHRIST" That he doesn't support it. HE GAVE LIFE. HE VALUES IT. HE DIED SO WE MIGHT LIVE!

Not so we might KILL OUR CHILDREN!

You don't want people getting abortions.  So, you're saying "don't do that."

And please do not judge my relationship with God.  Because it's mine, not yours.  I know what Jesus did for ME and I see what religion is doing to YOU.  My faith is not on the table for discussion.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Come on OP. Are you really unable to share who you are voting for? You have so much to say and yet you cannot answer my simple question. Weak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I said pray.. I didn't tell you or "Rate" your faith, religion, walk. So quit!

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting jillbailey26:

It's actually much easier to impose "don't do that" on everyone than it is to say "I understand your stance".  Even when you don't agree with that stance.

I said I will vote for a canidate which doesn't support abortion. I also said GOD DOESN'T support it. You Jill Bailey SAY YOU BELEIVE IN GOD.. RIGHT.. You say he is someone your in an active relationship with.. RIGHT? Then pray.. ask him?! Read his word! I am not saying you should do or not do anything but I know as a "follower OF JESUS CHRIST" That he doesn't support it. HE GAVE LIFE. HE VALUES IT. HE DIED SO WE MIGHT LIVE!

And please do not judge my relationship with God.  Because it's mine, not yours.  I know what Jesus did for ME and I see what religion is doing to YOU.  My faith is not on the table for discussion.

The fact that I stand for the bible isn't religion. And I will take what God is doing for me.. Over anything.. So say, mock etc.. All you want!

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Quoting Megan11587:

Well it didn't take long for these posts to resurface.

Unfortunately. Don't know which is worse, these or the political ones.

Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Come on OP. Are you really unable to share who you are voting for? You have so much to say and yet you cannot answer my simple question. Weak.

I went potty.. Chill! Plus my 2 year old needed his nose cleaned off. 

I am voting for Romney!

T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM
He is PRO-DEATH PENALTY. I thought you were PRO-ALL LIFE? Care to explain?

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I went potty.. Chill! Plus my 2 year old needed his nose cleaned off. 

I am voting for Romney!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:49 AM
5 moms liked this

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

I said pray.. I didn't tell you or "Rate" your faith, religion, walk. So quit!

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Quoting jillbailey26:

The fact that I stand for the bible isn't religion. And I will take what God is doing for me.. Over anything.. So say, mock etc.. All you want!

In blue, all of that screams judgement to me.  I don't "SAY" I'm a Christ follower.  I AM a Christ follower.  The same Christ that says to love the Lord with all your heart.  The same Christ that says to love my neighbor as myself.  You don't know a single thing about me to question what I do or what I feel.  

The fact that I'm not willing to sit and tell people they're killing their babies doesn't mean that I approve of abortion.  It means that I realize that you catch more flies with honey.  It means I realize that at the end of the day, it's still their body and I have no say over what they do with it.  I work with what God gives me and that is NOT to govern over others and make them feel worse about themselves.  It's to love them....like I would myself.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN