Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you read the Beautiful Creatures book series??

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 9 Replies

Has anyone read Beautiful Creatures, or the other three books in the series? If so, did you like it?

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM

BUMP!

SassyLeigh
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I'm reading the first one now. A lady I work with said she really liked them. They're ok so far. Look forward to the movie that's coming out next month!

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I read the first two. They were pretty good. I think they are going to muck up the movies though

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I want to. I saw the preview for the movie and that looks good. but i know that books are almost always better. 

Does anyone have them on PDF that they would be willing to send to me? 

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I was a bit disappointed that in the movie Lena's hair is not black and her eyes are not green! Caster's have green eyes, how hard is it to give them color contacts!! (light caster's anyway). Not too thrilled at their decision for Ethan either...Also I read in an interview that Ridley will have other things in her mouth throughout the movie, and the red lollipop will only appear once!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I read the first two. They were pretty good. I think they are going to muck up the movies though

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Also, they describe in great detail just how odd she looks....from her hair to clothes ect... And that chick doesnt look odd at all

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I was a bit disappointed that in the movie Lena's hair is not black and her eyes are not green! Caster's have green eyes, how hard is it to give them color contacts!! (light one's anyway). Not too thrilled at their decision for Ethan either...

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Lilypie Maternity tickers
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Yes and they merged Amma's and Marian's character into one, not happy about that at all! 

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Also, they describe in great detail just how odd she looks....from her hair to clothes ect... And that chick doesnt look odd at all

Quoting lanceandhailey:

I was a bit disappointed that in the movie Lena's hair is not black and her eyes are not green! Caster's have green eyes, how hard is it to give them color contacts!! (light one's anyway). Not too thrilled at their decision for Ethan either...

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Join the new Beautiful Creatures group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/beautifulcreatures

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)