Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where is the person that lives in NYC and posted about various online dating issues?

Posted by   + Show Post

I wonder how she is doing since Sandy has hit. Of course, that's if she is really living in NYC...

juggling

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
grey7399
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

::: sigh ::: I know.  I don't believe anything she says either.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting grey7399:

As do I. But I fear she will eventually return with all sorts of new (fake) drama.
((Sorry, I just find her crap impossible to believe.))

Due9
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Aren't you just a little worried about her? Just a lil
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I am ready for the entertaining stories to come back! It is like watching a soap opera only better! She will probably claim that Shrek was washed out to sea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Let me take a swing at this..........So, she met that man (again?) and Hurricane Sandy just happened to come right then! OMG- it was sooo scary but he held her and brushed the tears off her face. But....she still could get over the fact he wasnt up to her standards in the looks dept. I mean, it was like looking in the mirror. So she walked away while he screamed STELLA into the wind. She got really scared bc a flood came and swept her away. But luckily, said man caught her as she was floating by. He may be okay after all, at least while she loses the rest of the weight

Due9
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Lol

Quoting AMR320:

I am ready for the entertaining stories to come back! It is like watching a soap opera only better! She will probably claim that Shrek was washed out to sea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Let me take a swing at this..........So, she met that man (again?) and Hurricane Sandy just happened to come right then! OMG- it was sooo scary but he held her and brushed the tears off her face. But....she still could get over the fact he wasnt up to her standards in the looks dept. I mean, it was like looking in the mirror. So she walked away while he screamed STELLA into the wind. She got really scared bc a flood came and swept her away. But luckily, said man caught her as she was floating by. He may be okay after all, at least while she loses the rest of the weight

Trust me if you dove into the depths of this group you will find out much more about her,she was in here under a previous screen name and she well lets just put this in a nice way,the lady is off her rocker...

autiemama516
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Trust me if you dove into the depths of this group you will find out much more about her,she was in here under a previous screen name and she well lets just put this in a nice way,the lady is off her rocker...

Was that SupermarketMama the one going to online dating sites and meeting creepy men?Then she had another isssue hooking up at McDonalds?Wore matching undies or the like?

_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Quoting autiemama516:

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Was that SupermarketMama the one going to online dating sites and meeting creepy men?Then she had another isssue hooking up at McDonalds?Wore matching undies or the like?

BINGO!!,also a ton of other things...

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM

She'll be back

She always comes back.

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Okay I imagined this in my head and nearly died laughing. STELLLAAAAAA!!!!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)