Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where is the person that lives in NYC and posted about various online dating issues?

Posted by   + Show Post

I wonder how she is doing since Sandy has hit. Of course, that's if she is really living in NYC...

juggling

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Maybe she's on a Disney cruise? Maybe shrek swooped in and rescued her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pasteeater
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM
I think she was online like a week ago. She alleges that she met some hot guy and she went to his home and he forced himself on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM

She is off in a corner inventing her new story line.  sidesplittinglaughter

JMCSMAMA
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM

She has been on since Sandy... her story was that she met a new guy that was super hot & he raped her but she refused to go to the hospital or report it...

Athenas_mom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM
After she said she got raped i know a few women reported her to cafemom. She probably got kicked off but is back under a new SN just waiting for the right time to get back in the saddle.

Quoting JMCSMAMA:

She has been on since Sandy... her story was that she met a new guy that was super hot & he raped her but she refused to go to the hospital or report it...

JMCSMAMA
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I just searched her name & she is still here. She HAS to be having  a tough time coming up with her next story. The rape one is going to be hard to beat!! That was just ridiculous!! 

Quoting Athenas_mom:

After she said she got raped i know a few women reported her to cafemom. She probably got kicked off but is back under a new SN just waiting for the right time to get back in the saddle.

Quoting JMCSMAMA:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM

sigh you are right...i wonder what her new name will be

Quoting Athenas_mom:

Quoting JMCSMAMA:

Ollie123
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Frankly I miss her. 

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Hopefully "Rashonda" is gone from CM. Her troll posts were horrible.
SJF1989
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Ha glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't forgotten this lady, I can't watch days of our lives. Need my drama from somewhere!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)