Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where is the person that lives in NYC and posted about various online dating issues?

Posted by   + Show Post

I wonder how she is doing since Sandy has hit. Of course, that's if she is really living in NYC...

juggling

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (31-33):
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Quoting JMCSMAMA:

She has been on since Sandy... her story was that she met a new guy that was super hot & he raped her but she refused to go to the hospital or report it...

That whole post was Bonkers for sure,I replied to it a few times and made it through reading almost all the replies then it got deleted...

I bet she's just sitting there trying to think of another story to post the next time around,all her old posts seem to be getting deleted though,it now says she just has 2 posts when before it was about 17 LOL..

I really do wonder when she's ever just going to give it a break,sigh,I don't think she ever wil...

JMCSMAMA
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM

She will be back. I don't even know her by that old screen name since I wasn't on here for so long but it doesn't take much to see she is NUTS!!!! It takes awhile to come up with stories like she has so it may be a little while! lol

Quoting _WC_Mama:

Quoting JMCSMAMA:

She has been on since Sandy... her story was that she met a new guy that was super hot & he raped her but she refused to go to the hospital or report it...

That whole post was Bonkers for sure,I replied to it a few times and made it through reading almost all the replies then it got deleted...

I bet she's just sitting there trying to think of another story to post the next time around,all her old posts seem to be getting deleted though,it now says she just has 2 posts when before it was about 17 LOL..

I really do wonder when she's ever just going to give it a break,sigh,I don't think she ever wil...

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM
that's crazy. I was wondering why she hadn't been on here for a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN