Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my Dh just ruined everything for my birthday plans i'm so livid

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

we booked a flight to vegas and everything and it was a one way and we needed a ticket back. He always thinks he knows everything so he was saying that we can change the flight and it would be cheaper to get a round trip instead. so he is so dumb he changed our one way ticket there to a one way ticket there the day were supposed to be coming back. AND they charged me 125 for that and they are charging my card another 125 to change it back to how it was then we have to still get tickets back so now everything is all screw up and he is all locked in the room trying to explain his self to SPIRIT AIRLINES and they dont even care im so livid.

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RAMOM
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Hugs.. Happy Early Birthday.. Hope everything works out for the better..
chickensmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I never fly spirit. Their customer service sucks!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM

ugh I would so pissed!

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

why would you buy a one way in the first place?

LiesLiesLies
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I'm so confused too! And then change it to another one way on the wrong day??

Quoting notjstasocermom:

why would you buy a one way in the first place?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Rachel Lu on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM

LOL, that sucks! I once booked a hotel for the wrong city. I wanted to be in Kansas City, Mo and ended up getting a hotel in Kansas City, KS!!

I had to pay again for another reservation. I never did tell my husband, hahaha!

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

i did something similar when i was supposed to book our room for ocean city. the day before we were supposed to leave I looked at the details and was like wtf this is the wrong place lol. so i told everyone they lost our reservation and found another hotel. LOL

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

LOL, that sucks! I once booked a hotel for the wrong city. I wanted to be in Kansas City, Mo and ended up getting a hotel in Kansas City, KS!!

I had to pay again for another reservation. I never did tell my husband, hahaha!

NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM

It sounds like you both need some skills on vacation planning.  Round trip flight, hotel, car package.   Call a travel agent next time.  For what they save they dont cost a thing and handle all of your problems.

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM

thats a good point, i was always under the mistaken notion that you pay travel agents that's why i never used them lol. then i became friends with one and he was like, no you don't have to pay me anything. so why not let them handle the headaches?

Quoting NDADanceMom:

It sounds like you both need some skills on vacation planning.  Round trip flight, hotel, car package.   Call a travel agent next time.  For what they save they dont cost a thing and handle all of your problems.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM

no offense but there is only a few miles difference between the twoo (in fact they are the same just in differenet sides of the road LOL)

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN