Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Is it ever okay to flirt when you're married (with someone other than your spouse)?

Options:

Sure, a little flirting is harmless.

No way - it's not appropriate.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 724

View Results

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Replies (241-250):
mrssummerlin
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:45 PM
See that I see being an issue if both parties aren't comfortable with it.

I just know that people like my father can't help it. He flirts with just about everyone he talks to and he doesn't even realize it. Then you have people like my DH who are always getting flirted with and don't even notice... The man is oblivious to everything. Haha.

Quoting Kaybean:

I'm assuming she means INTENTIONAL flirting.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

I see no issue with it an niethier does my DH.

Some people are natural flirts and do it without even realizing they do.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pteranodon
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Define flirting...

Some would think that me batting my eye lashes and talking sweet to a guy who works at Home Depot would be flirting... Others would just think I was being nice.

I know sometimes in certain professions it is benifical to be flirtatious... However there is a fine line between harmless flirting and inappropriate

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
first-one
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM

OK, so I had to revisit this post because of something hilarious that happened today... ok, I think it's hilarious.

DH got a text today from someone, he didn't recognize the number, asked who it was, and the person answered back something about the woman who is going to be asking him for a paternity test.  And DH totally went along with it, and the conversation was so freaking funny.  And he showed the entire thing to me when I got home, we laughed, I told him about THIS conversation, he deleted the text, and we went about our business!

adri15
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM

no its not okay, like that sayinq dont anythinq u dont want anyone else to do to ubad

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I am pretty sure that is not what she is meaning.

Quoting mommysangelface:

So if your comfortable having sex in the car with your husband, you can do it with anyone in the car?

Quoting angevil53:

Depends. You should never do anything you wouldn't feel comfortable with your dh doing.

mommysangelface
by Pagan Princess on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM

omg this was how many days ago.   lmao

and i was being sarcastic

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting mommysangelface:

So if your comfortable having sex in the car with your husband, you can do it with anyone in the car?

Quoting angevil53:

Depends. You should never do anything you wouldn't feel comfortable with your dh doing.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I don't know how old this post is. Lol. It just dhowed up in my news feed so i replied. Sorry didn't know you were being sarcastic.: )

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting angevil53:

mommysangelface
by Pagan Princess on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:29 PM

lmao!

Quoting amylovesnick07:

I don't know how old this post is. Lol. It just dhowed up in my news feed so i replied. Sorry didn't know you were being sarcastic.: )

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting angevil53:

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:30 PM

flirting to me is like breathing, I cant stop or I will die.  Luckily DH knows this about me and understands because he is also a flirt.    We are loyal to each other in every way.

kandipie22
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:48 PM
It is never right to do this because we all know if we saw our husbands flirting with someone, we would have his head on a platter!!!!!! It does not feel good to see someone you love giving someone else attention that should be given to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)