Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Quoting HannahLee87:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Mines didn't either. So before I got into all the expensive out of pocket stuff we got DH checked! Come to find out his stuff was too thick! He had to take robitussin from the day I started my period until I ovulated to loosen it! And I lost 130lbs. Combined those together and we got natural fertility :) I hope everything works out momma! We tried for 6 years an this is our first pregnancy!

COngratulations!

My Grand Nephew Declan Michael at his Christening Party.

A.B.C.brown07
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Thanks, thought you already knew lol. :)

Quoting FooLynRoo:

:(

and

congratulations

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

I, however, am 22 weeks pregnant with another child just for you to hate :)

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

and think no one fought  for my rights. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Im so sorry.

HannahLee87
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Thank you! I'm excited and oh so nervous!!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting HannahLee87:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Mines didn't either. So before I got into all the expensive out of pocket stuff we got DH checked! Come to find out his stuff was too thick! He had to take robitussin from the day I started my period until I ovulated to loosen it! And I lost 130lbs. Combined those together and we got natural fertility :) I hope everything works out momma! We tried for 6 years an this is our first pregnancy!

COngratulations!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been too busy hiding from the po po you called on me to worry about your uterine occupancy

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Thanks, thought you already knew lol. :)

Quoting FooLynRoo:

:(

and

congratulations

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

StrawberryJam20

first i'm just gonna ignore her shes annoying.

over a year.........and we don't  know why i can't become pregnant, i have PCOS....and i am getting more  nformation on the research program at my hospital, which is 16 weeks long....consists of a bunch of tests, one which is very very painful she said. and four cycles of clomid. 

the only other issues i have are the mental health, and i've stopped taking my zoloft  due to my obgs recommendition. 

Quoting FooLynRoo:

So anyhow...

How long have you been trying?

Do you know why you're infertile?

Don't you have another medical issue?

A.B.C.brown07
Congrats on your pregnancy AND the weight loss! Lol wow, both are pretty awesome!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

As an empty nester, I will say don't be nervous no reason to be! You got this!

But I know thats silly to say - because you will be nervous! I sure as hell was and still am!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Thank you! I'm excited and oh so nervous!!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting HannahLee87:

COngratulations!

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow you're just as bad as her.

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HannahLee87:

that's part of the research....he has to get tested as well. 

and i am going to be losing weight.....long walks and etc....they have excerise  videos on demand that i'll be doing, a lot more fruits and a healthier diet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)