Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM
3 moms liked this

It's probably for the best.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Good.  A self proclaimed racist shouldn't be procreating.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM

i'm ign kinda oring her..........

kinda funny she has to act  like that

yQuoting Mazie0723: 

Wow you're just as bad as her.

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

I, however, am 22 weeks pregnant with another child just for you to hate :)

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

and think no one fought  for my rights. 

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

<3 <3 <3 <3you rock

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

It's probably for the best.

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm torn here. As someone with fertility issues I hate to see the hate, it makes ME sad for some ungodly reason.

Although i admit I have reservations about OP's procreation - not because she's a racist, that can be overcome.. but other issues she has.

HannahLee87
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks lol it's just been a challenge wrapping my head around gaining weight! I'm 11 weeks 5 days and I haven't gain YET...but my belly is pooching and I didn't realize that it would be this hard to handle it mentally! But I'm excited that we are finally going to have a Biological child! I'd just given up hope when I found out!

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Congrats on your pregnancy AND the weight loss! Lol wow, both are pretty awesome!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Mines didn't either. So before I got into all the expensive out of pocket stuff we got DH checked! Come to find out his stuff was too thick! He had to take robitussin from the day I started my period until I ovulated to loosen it! And I lost 130lbs. Combined those together and we got natural fertility :) I hope everything works out momma! We tried for 6 years an this is our first pregnancy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.B.C.brown07
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Hmm really? Hating a group of people for the color of their skin?

I don't hate anyone. I dont hate the military and I never questioned the military's existence ever. That's what close minded people gather when someone they hate asks a simple question.

She's a self proclaimed racists that hates blacks for no reason. Sorry, but I don't think God is giving her fertility challenges for no reason. ;)

Quoting Mazie0723:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I'm torn here. As someone with fertility issues I hate to see the hate, it makes ME sad for some ungodly reason.

Although i admit I have reservations about OP's procreation - not because she's a racist, that can be overcome.. but other issues she has.

what other issues? that i live with my mother still...........thats changing........and we pay more then half of the bills in this house. 

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

well du mbass if you would know anything, i don't hate them for no reason...........and i don't hate ALL o the black people in the world. 

second, god aint real..............so shut up about that.............third, i had cancer when i was younger and the chemo/radiation i had causes issues. 

but dumbasses who like you wouldn't know any better

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:/

Hmm really? Hating a group of people for the color of their skin?

I don't hate anyone. I dont hate the military and I never questioned the military's existence ever. That's what close minded people gather when someone they hate asks a simple question.

She's a self proclaimed racists that hates blacks for no reason. Sorry, but I don't think God is giving her fertility challenges for no reason. ;)

Quoting Mazie0723:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

what other issues? that i live with my mother still...........thats changing........and we pay more then half of the bills in this house. 

If I remember correctly you have a lot of issues with your mother, not just living with her, she's very controlling and you - still living with her haven't brokenthat hold, we had a big discussion about this a few months ago. I had hope for you.

And coupled with yourmental illness personally.. I don't think its the right time to TTC.

Until everything is in order. but this is your life, not mine.

I will have my opinions, but that doesn't mean you have to abide by them.

My Grand Nephew Declan Michael at his Christening Party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)