Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (51-60):
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of perks being sans-child! DH wants to explore his 20's in his more affordable 40's LOL

but sometimes like these it makes the heart hurt a bit. and have sympathy for those still with hope.

RitaTequila531
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Ohhh... Ok Thanks!

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Wow, what the heck did I just walk into?

people hating me because i'mt.  racist apparently for no reason what so ever............i have my reasons, just not the post for that.  

and they think i shouldn't be able to have more children for that reason

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Well, clomid is a drug...

But it's whatever you want to do. Jeebus. Simply said it wasn't for me. Pull the stick out.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting beadingmom17:

If you have PCOS, there's your reason right there. No, it's not impossible to have a baby, but it makes it more difficult.

I have PCOS and we've been trying for 4 years to have another baby...I'm not one for pumping my body full of drugs just to conceive, though, so I'm letting whatever happens, happen. I've also been working on losing weight and that hinas helped. Hopefully once my body reaches a more ideal weight we'll get lucky, but if nothing else I have 2 beautiful daughters.

there are other reasons not just pcos. 

and i'm not pumping my body with drugs. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting beadingmom17:

If you have PCOS, there's your reason right there. No, it's not impossible to have a baby, but it makes it more difficult.

I have PCOS and we've been trying for 4 years to have another baby...I'm not one for pumping my body full of drugs just to conceive, though, so I'm letting whatever happens, happen. I've also been working on losing weight and that hinas helped. Hopefully once my body reaches a more ideal weight we'll get lucky, but if nothing else I have 2 beautiful daughters.

there are other reasons not just pcos. 

and i'm not pumping my body with drugs. 

Clomid isn't a drug?

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

people hating me because i'mt.  racist apparently for no reason what so ever............i have my reasons, just not the post for that.  

There is no reason to hate someone for the color of their skin or their country of origin.

Hate the people don't hate the race.

omg! 

people are so misreading. 

i hate the fact that black people, NOT ALL, think they can walk around like a b ag of chips, and get away with it because they are black............ there are a lot of great great black people. 

i hate that certain group of people who think it's okay. 

i've date black men before i was married, and if i wasn't married, that would be my choice, as most black men are a lot more respectful than white men

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

There is no reason to hate someone for the color of their skin or their country of origin.

omg! 

i hate the fact that black people, NOT ALL, think they can walk around like a b ag of chips, and get away with it because they are black............ there are a lot of great great black people. 

i've date black men before i was married, and if i wasn't married, that would be my choice, as most black men are a lot more respectful than white men

Where i come from us fatties are the ones walking around with bags of chips.

black and white, not many fat asians though.

My Grand Nephew Declan Michael at his Christening Party.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

omg! 

Where i come from us fatties are the ones walking around with bags of chips.

black and white, not many fat asians though.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i think you're pretty, thats you in the pic right? 

i never see fat asians!!!!!!!!!!!

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Yikes wtf is going on in this post.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Yikes wtf is going on in this post.

people not knowing how to stick to a topic

A.B.C.brown07
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:48 PM
* rolls eyes* Lol no one is misreading. You continually state "I'm racist" in numerous posts and you just old the other poster that you are racist, yet have your reasonings to justify your hatred.

What you're doing now is attempting to back track the damage, however you're not really making much sense lol

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

omg! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)