Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (61-70):
FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Ugh im going to get into another race debate but i have to say.

"some blacks" the behavior youre describing isn't necessarily anything to do with their skin tone - more like how they were brought up - and their economic status.

And the reason for that upbrining and economic status is because up until the 1960's the vast majority of people with color were indeed kept down, and made to live an inferior life, actually well into the 70's rapant racism kept many black people from succeeding. and thus the economic pit falls and upbringing in a hostile enviroment..

We are baby steps past an acceptable level of equality in this country. I don't think many people recognize that.

connie45
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I think OP has not just always wanted, but expected others to take care of her.  Mommy, boyfriend, husband, and I guess the military is next.   Everyone owes her a living.  Cannot hold a job because of xyz, does not want to work now because, well Im sure the husband outstandings ability to earn minumum wage is a step up for her.  

Why not put youself to work now. You can.  Put that money towards fertility doctors, treatments etc.  How badly do you want it?

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I think if you lived where i lived (philadelphia) and had an open mind you would see that the "attitude" you detest is not race related - not really.

There are just as many entitled self serving assholes of light skin as there are of dark skin.

I can't entirely blame them if you exame their lives and home life.. for their thinking. 

It amazes me to this day how LIMITED of an exposure to real life that poor urban people have.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I think if you lived where i lived (philadelphia) and had an open mind you would see that the "attitude" you detest is not race related - not really.

There are just as many entitled self serving assholes of light skin as there are of dark skin.

I can't entirely blame them if you exame their lives and home life.. for their thinking. 

It amazes me to this day how LIMITED of an exposure to real life that poor urban people have.

i live in harrisburg.....so not as bad as philly...but pretty bad. 

Willis_Mommie
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Wow, what the heck did I just walk into?

people hating me because i'mt.  racist apparently for no reason what so ever............i have my reasons, just not the post for that.  

and they think i shouldn't be able to have more children for that reason

There is no reason to hate someone for the color of their skin or their country of origin.

Hate the people don't hate the race.

omg! 

people are so misreading. 

i hate the fact that black people, NOT ALL, think they can walk around like a b ag of chips, and get away with it because they are black............ there are a lot of great great black people. 

i hate that certain group of people who think it's okay. 

i've date black men before i was married, and if i wasn't married, that would be my choice, as most black men are a lot more respectful than white men

Whatever. You just want to hump a big dick to get a baby and we all know black men are hung like Godzilla.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

people hating me because i'mt.  racist apparently for no reason what so ever............i have my reasons, just not the post for that.  

There is no reason to hate someone for the color of their skin or their country of origin.

omg! 

i hate the fact that black people, NOT ALL, think they can walk around like a b ag of chips, and get away with it because they are black............ there are a lot of great great black people. 

i've date black men before i was married, and if i wasn't married, that would be my choice, as most black men are a lot more respectful than white men

Whatever. You just want to hump a big dick to get a baby and we all know black men are hung like Godzilla.

lmao........hunny if i wanted to hump a big dick, i wouldn't have gotten married. 

and not all black men are hung like godzilla, just a sterotype............and i don't want a mixed baby.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

omg! 

lmao........hunny if i wanted to hump a big dick, i wouldn't have gotten married. 

and not all black men are hung like godzilla, just a sterotype............and i don't want a mixed baby.

Sucks that you have a short short man. 

What's wrong with mixed children?

FooLynRoo
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

For the record I would adore mixed baby.

unfortunatley I'm happily married to an Italian, he's only a "black man" in the pants.

But being that Im german and so white I literally glow in the dark.. (seriously).. Italian is almost interracial for me.

My Grand Nephew Declan Michael at his Christening Party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)