Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (81-90):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

imo they shouldn;'t be covered.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM
I agree.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

imo they shouldn;'t be covered.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Your kids will be picked on regardless. They have a mentally unstable racist mom.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Mixed are cute! And etc. But they will get picked on a lot more.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

For the record I would adore mixed baby.

unfortunatley I'm happily married to an Italian, he's only a "black man" in the pants.

But being that Im german and so white I literally glow in the dark.. (seriously).. Italian is almost interracial for me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I honestly wasn't going to say anything in this post until you said this...Lady SHUT UP,my children are Biracial*Black/White*and funny thing is THEY NEVER GET PICKED ON..You seriously have no clue what your talking about,plus there are a lot of other "mixed"kids that go to their school....Your rude///

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

unfortunatley I'm happily married to an Italian, he's only a "black man" in the pants.

But being that Im german and so white I literally glow in the dark.. (seriously).. Italian is almost interracial for me.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Excatly...you have to be trying! You cant just ask your dr for it

Quoting notjstasocermom:

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Nah they wont be. Theyll be home schooled. But thanks.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Your kids will be picked on regardless. They have a mentally unstable racist mom.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I know Im rude....thanks.

My husband loves me the same.

So you shut up.v

Quoting _WC_Mama:

I honestly wasn't going to say anything in this post until you said this...Lady SHUT UP,my children are Biracial*Black/White*and funny thing is THEY NEVER GET PICKED ON..You seriously have no clue what your talking about,plus there are a lot of other "mixed"kids that go to their school....Your rude///

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh lord.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Even better. You can indoctrinate them with your racist views at home and not expose society to your ignorance.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)