Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Replies (91-94):
nancym3
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Lol. I was fixing to ask her if her space bar was broke.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM
May I ask why you think that

Quoting notjstasocermom:

imo they shouldn;'t be covered.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Is your husband racist too?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Willis_Mommie
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM
sorry....i am on my phone and its took close to the space bar and i.am too lazy to redue it half the time lol

Quoting notjstasocermom:

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)