Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Obama 2012!!!!

happy??? sad????

give me your thoughts!

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM

The only thing worse than a loser is a sore loser.

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

Extremely disappointed in America. Oh well, I guess when the lazy bastards who expect handouts in order to get by are the majority what can one really expect?

So proud to be American... NOT!

"It may look dark tonight, but if I hold onto hope, tomorrow will be brighter" -Barack Obama

LovingSAHMommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Disgusted. Ignorance has prevailed again. Way to make the same mistake twice.
A.B.C.brown07
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Lmao.
Uh you're racist. Lmao of course you hate Obama. Absolutely nothing you say holds any actual intelligence considering you judge people by the color of their skin. I'm all for intellectual debates with informed INTELLIGENT people, but no one cares to hear why a racist hates a black president lmao. Get real pyscho

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

how could you people be happy about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

he has caused sooooooooooo much damange to this country!!!!!!!!!! 

our jobs are downsized because he is FORCING work places to provide insurance to their employees.....he is FORCING us to have health insurance, he is all for killing innocent babies, because he thinks they are a punishment if you are out screwing around and spreading your legs. 

god i could go on and on about this dipshit

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Exactly this. Exactly freakin this.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Not surprised but disappointed in America. We are a pathetic nation of lazy asses.

juggling

shadenn766
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

LovingSAHMommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

How did she say anything racist?
mitty18
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Indifferent really.

I didn't feel either man was the right one for the job. I just hope that he actually does something these next four years considering all he has done thus far is complain he hasn't got enough time and four years is to short of time to fix all the problems he inherited when he took office the first time.

I honestly feel Obama was probably the lesser of the two evils this go around though. SO we'll see...

Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Meh, I didn't vote for either, they both suck, we will have to suffer for 4 years, but after that he will be out and can't come back, so than we can vote in a new person to clean it up or screw it up worse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms-vero
Happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aurora-Dove
2 moms liked this

Pretty sure we were fucked either way...Too bad 3rd party never wins. Gary Johnson would have made an excellent leader.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)