Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (171-180):
nikkip1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to know who everyone is going to blame these next 4 years. Will they still be blaming the Bush Administration?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ashley_Carlson
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Excuse me, the United states of America is my home. I'm not going to let some naive politician who is in way over his head force me to leave. 

Quoting AJB163:

Lol, Aww. Too bad for you. Don't like it? Leave...

Sailor_nena
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Lmfao!

Quoting Litlmama87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashboot
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I have never understood the "if you don't vote the way I do or the way I think you should then you are uneducated" statement...from either side. I guess I just would never dream of telling someone that doesn't agree with me politically that the are uneducated.
It saddens me that my husband has spent the last 24 years proudly serving our wonderful country and defending our tight to vote for who we personally feel us the right choice to have people resort to name calling because an election didn't go their way (and I say this to both republicans and democrats that start crying and name calling).

Quoting specialwingz:

Just because the majority doesn't think like you or agree with you, doesn't mean they are wrong.  Says a lot for your own lack of mentality, education and intelligence.  Bottom line...if you don't like it, there's a whole world of other countries you can go live in.

Quoting elzingah36:

It's very sad that you made such an "uneducated" comment like this. It wasn't just what Bush had done,it's the many before him,and the many before the many. When will the Obama supporters realize,or educate themselves that blaming "the other guy" for something that Obama is clearing doing is his fault and nobody elses. Of course 4 years isn't enough to clean up the mess we're in,but the commander in chief had a few years to prove that he was on the right track and he wasn't nor did he. Most of his supporters are uneducated bigots themselves! Not to mention completely unknowing of what's going on with Obama's track record. It just proved how uneducated most americans truly are! Have you seen some of the reasons why people re-elected him? Well if that's what the education system has produced then my fear for this country is justifiable!

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlrachal1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM
3 moms liked this

Just wondering if anyone realizes that the legislature is to blame for almost nothing being done? I don't care who you voted for in the Presidential election. The control of the Senate stays with the Dems and control of the House stays with Republicans. NOTHING is going to change if everyone has their own agenda. I guess it's easier to blame Bush, Obama, etc. than to realize that Congress is the entity that is the problem. 

PS- Did anyone notice that TWO states voted to legalize recreational marijuana use?? That should be interesting...

mama2ameira
by Miss Christina on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM
It doesn't matter who is president , the country is going down regardless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommina
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM
this is absolutely mind numbing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gregheather
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I agree with you! The President of the United States is a figurehead - he has no real power of his own, other than to declare war. Everything goes to through the House and Senate. And if one of the them is primarily Democrats and the other is primarily Republican then we are deadlocked and nothing gets accomplished. The President is our "face" to the world and Obama is much more personable and he wife is more well liked by people that the Romneys are.

Quoting jlrachal1:

Just wondering if anyone realizes that the legislature is to blame for almost nothing being done? I don't care who you voted for in the Presidential election. The control of the Senate stays with the Dems and control of the House stays with Republicans. NOTHING is going to change if everyone has their own agenda. I guess it's easier to blame Bush, Obama, etc. than to realize that Congress is the entity that is the problem. 

PS- Did anyone notice that TWO states voted to legalize recreational marijuana use?? That should be interesting...

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do so many people forget that?  Others have hated us long before Obama came into the picture.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I'd like to know when he's going to send the Special Ops team to get Sgt.Bowe Bergdahl..America's POW since JUNE 30,2009....Do some research...Obama told the Bergdahl's he'd work on getting him home..NOTHING...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN