Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mashnut3161
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM
15 moms liked this

Liyoness
3 moms liked this
Just think of how much more respect the world has for you, though. Obama has actually made the rest of the world nod in approval. You have no idea how much respect you would have continued to lose if you had not ever voted him in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Knife
5 moms liked this
Are you serious? The economy is not Obama's fault, it was this crap-hole before he came into office. Bush left an awful mess for Obama to fix. It's not as though he can snap his fingers and make everything better - is that were you were expecting Romney to do?
Fixing the economy and the state of the country is a long, tedious process. Its state is not the President's fault, it takes many factors to create such an economic meltdown and an immense amount of effort to fully recover it.

w e     d r i n k     t h e     f a t a l      d r o p

3lilmonsters88

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mashnut3161
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

yea, obama only had 4 years to fix what Bush fucked up in 8 count yeop 8 fucking years.

LucyMom08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Do you understand the political process at all?

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BuzyMommy35
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Sure wish we went by popular vote ;0/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I'm right there with you girl. Seriously, I'm hanging close to my bathroom over this. :^\
AJB163
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol, Aww. Too bad for you. Don't like it? Leave...
Wonderlust
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM
4 moms liked this

You'll get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)