Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (231-240):
MsLogansMommy
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ebbierowe:

It is not a President that makes a country weak in the eyes of the world, it is that country's lack of support and respect for their President that does. Don't make America a joke by fighting amongest ourselves and not sticking by the rules we agreed upon. You all have the right to be upset, bitter, pissed off, and to moan and to groan, but in the end he is the President ...if you are really that upset about make a real change and run for public office if not take a lesson from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (on PBS) and find something good about the results of the election....set an example for the kids

BEST POST EVER!  You deserve a standing ovation! You are so right I absolutely couldn't agree more with you

Whether some of you like it or not Barack Obama is the President of the United States. Again. It's done and over with, he won. Bitching and moaning about it isnt going to change anything. How is whining about it going to make anything better? its not. In my opinion, Obama won because he was the best person out of the candidates for the job. I believe he genuinely cares about the American people and has made every attempt to improve conditions in America. Unfortunately you cant please everyone there is always going to be someone out there who has something negative to say. Some of you feel strong about your opinions and some of you may just be repeating things you have heard or owning opinions passed down from your family some of you may be downright racist I dont know and I dont care Barack Obama is my president and whether you like it or not he is your president to if you live in the United States so deal with it.

sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:10 AM
It was said by my sister in law, who hates Obama, that as Christians we are required by our Lord to submit to and respect our chosen leader. You wanna talk ungodly? You need only to look in the mirror.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsLogansMommy
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:13 AM

kagegirl
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:11 AM
In that car,.you are a mutant and not to be trusted.

Quoting marinewife55:

Lol a side note, I walked out the hospital in pre pregnancy jeans haha

Quoting kagegirl:

It took bush eight years to Fuck up this country and people expected Obama to fix it in for. That is as unrealistic as expecting to walk out of the hospital in you're pre pregnancy Jeans.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angel_eyez
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Why didn't you run for president? You sound like you can do a better job.

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

So no more excuses now right? He is in his second term so everything is on him right? Is he finally able to take responsibility for his own actions, or should we expect another four years of the blame game?

If I got a job and my predecessor had messed up, I would clean up and move on, I certainly wouldn't sit around and bitch about what the previous person had done.

Time for him to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility for his actions....or inaction!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I know how you feel and can't understand how so many people would re-elect a failed president back into the white house, this surely made history in itself. 

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Agree

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ivayla
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually the rest of world supports Obama. Especially Europe.

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this

one thing people don't realise.....the presidant does NOT have that much power at all. It is not only HIM that fucks things up but congress as well. Congress can over ride the presidant.

Samantha2174
by Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)