Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (241-250):
vsop690
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Massachusettes didnt even vote for Romney, and thats HIS STATE!! So did you ever think that maybe what happened was still the best of the choices?

DayDreamer1201
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Real "Presidential" and professional.... 

Quoting shadenn766:

chalisa0
by Kim on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

OR the economic process???

Quoting LucyMom08:

Do you understand the political process at all?

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

SunFlower700
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM
3 moms liked this

I agree.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Real "Presidential" and professional.... 

Quoting shadenn766:

Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Dems were in control since 2007 so bush had some assistance in messing everything up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Connie must be one of those "educated" americans that voted for obama, unlike all the "uneducated" people that voted for romney.

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

She was saying Obama was put in a tough situation....as are firefighters everyday, but they dont pour gasoline on the fire to make it an even tougher situation. She was in no way talking about whether firefighters support him or not.

Quoting connie45:

My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Matriarch87
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
So few people seems to remember this.

Quoting Amiehart62:

Dems were in control since 2007 so bush had some assistance in messing everything up
numonestunar
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Stop blaming bush. What's the excuse going to be for the next 4 years?

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kolbiesmommy
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM
oh good god....just stop.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

one thing people don't realise.....the presidant does NOT have that much power at all. It is not only HIM that fucks things up but congress as well. Congress can over ride the presidant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterWon't need any.

Quoting numonestunar:

Stop blaming bush. What's the excuse going to be for the next 4 years?

Quoting specialwingz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)