Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (261-270):
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually, those are my own feelings in my own words.  I've been around for more presidents than most of you.  And, I've seen what they've all done and not done.  I don't need the media to put words in my mouth like so many others do.  Most likely, including you.

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Too bad you just parrot the stock answer of the liberal "media"

littlelamb303
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:01 AM
2 moms liked this

Outside of the US, romney is not liked. It always amazed me when lower class americans vote against their own interests because they do not understand the facts. There is NOTHING a republican has ever done for the average joe, at least not since Eisenhower and he was the last decent repub president.

littlelamb303
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting specialwingz:

Actually, those are my own feelings in my own words.  I've been around for more presidents than most of you.  And, I've seen what they've all done and not done.  I don't need the media to put words in my mouth like so many others do.  Most likely, including you.

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

I agree with you.  I was born when Johnson was president.  The last decent repub was Eisenhower. The republican presidents have been an epic fail. 

mysticalmalissa
by Malissa on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Quoting littlelamb303:

Quoting specialwingz:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting specialwingz:

I agree with you.  I was born when Johnson was president.  The last decent repub was Eisenhower. The republican presidents have been an epic fail. 

I agree and was born in '64 =)

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

why don't you? you and the other people who seem to have NO idea how the goverment is run.

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

oh good god....just stop.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

one thing people don't realise.....the presidant does NOT have that much power at all. It is not only HIM that fucks things up but congress as well. Congress can over ride the presidant.

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 7:30 AM

No where did I say I was defending him BUT I also know this is NOT all his fault. I personally was all for Ron Paul. I didn't like ether Obama or Romney. I wrote in Ron Paul. Also maybe you should look at my Siggy and see that I have a health condition which affects my abilities in grammar and spelling.

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

That's not it at all. I couldn't continue reading a statement that was defending the goon in charge of our country by someone who can't even spell the word realize let alone "president".

Quoting specialwingz:

Why?  Can't handle the truth?

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

one thing people don't realise.....the presidant does NOT have that much power at all. It is not only HIM that fucks things up but congress as well. Congress can over ride the presidant.

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

DamiensMommy1
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM
aw is that supposed to hurt my feelings? you still never made a valid argument without saying stupid shit or insulting me (or trying)

Quoting specialwingz:

You're as ditzy as the face in your avatar.  Just as clueless as well.

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

so you bring things up in an argument that aren't even relevant? Hmm..

the sky isn't blue its purple!

now what did that have to do with anything? nothing. was it relevant? no.

*adds an insult in cute word form

see now I argue like you.

Quoting specialwingz:

Never said you voted for Romney.  I just made a hilarious observation.  Apprarently you can't read.  Or you read like a politician...turn it into something you WANT it to say just so you can argue against it.

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

you obviously didn't read the whole bill for obamacare. that's really scary. please tell me where I said I voted fir Romney? oh yeah... I didn't.

Quoting specialwingz:

He has made it to where insurance companies CAN'T deny people.  What I find funny is Romney couldn't even win the state he governs.  Doesn't look like they were too please with his Romney-care.

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

you are okay with the government being in complete control over that said insurance? denying you or your family treatment because you are too young or old?

Quoting specialwingz:

That's where you are wrong.  I am the one thanking him for saving my life.  For passing laws that make it where insurance companies can deny me because I am a cancer survivor.  I am the one thanking him for saving the life of my neighbor's baby who was born with a heart defect.  The insurance company claimed it as a pre-existing condition and didn't want to pay the baby's hospital bills.  Yet, they were more than happy to take the insurance premiums.  Thanks to Pres. Obama, they didn't have to sell their home to pay the hospital bill.

So, yeah, you bet I"m gonna vote for the many who cares enough to save lives.  Hell NO, I'm not gonna vote for someone who is only interestedin keeping the rich people's pockets lined including his own!

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

if he couldn't fix it in the time he was in office before, he won't fix us now. 

and you voted for him, but mark my words you will be the person who is bitching because gas is going to be up to 5.99 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that you can't afford health care or that you lost your job.

Quoting specialwingz:

LMAO!  Everyone (well educated people, anyway) know that it takes longer to fix someone else's problem than it took the original problem causer to create it.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlie_06
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

what you ladies are forgetting is it didn't only start with Bush, step back and look a clinton

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html

kolbiesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM
My apologies. I am mobile and cannot see siggies.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

No where did I say I was defending him BUT I also know this is NOT all his fault. I personally was all for Ron Paul. I didn't like ether Obama or Romney. I wrote in Ron Paul. Also maybe you should look at my Siggy and see that I have a health condition which affects my abilities in grammar and spelling.

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

That's not it at all. I couldn't continue reading a statement that was defending the goon in charge of our country by someone who can't even spell the word realize let alone "president".

Quoting specialwingz:

Why?  Can't handle the truth?

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:13 PM

You obviously have no concept or knowledge about how other countries view us. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)