Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Took Bush 8 years to screw things up.  Pres. Obama (or anyone for that matter) should be expected to fix it in half the time?  Dream on.  since you seem to have all the answers, why didn't I see YOUR name on the ballot?

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

So no more excuses now right? He is in his second term so everything is on him right? Is he finally able to take responsibility for his own actions, or should we expect another four years of the blame game?
If I got a job and my predecessor had messed up, I would clean up and move on, I certainly wouldn't sit around and bitch about what the previous person had done.
Time for him to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility for his actions....or inaction!

MBorati-Collins
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Oh my God, I finally found someone who understands! What did people expect him to do, make miracles happen? He was elected after fucking Bush! Terrible timing, and he did the best with what he had.
TexasWife
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Are you also going to blame Bush for the next 4 years? I mean why not we could just continue it on for the next 20 I guess.

Quoting specialwingz:

Mrs.Winchester
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this

The best thing is that the people that wear robes to work won't be appointed by a guy in magic underwear.

StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM

freedom of speech.

i can say whatever i want. 

he failed, and it was HIS FAULT that he failed not bushs. 

he claims he made more jobs, where are those jobs? he claims he is bringing home soliders.....they are coming home for a month or two and being sent right back out. 

Quoting Kaya529:

You wouldn't know in 4 years if his policies will change anything. Actually if the next president elected in 2016 is reelected. During his second term you could begin to say whether or not his policies were effective. now that is a general timeframe. Some will work faster and others slower but you cannot say anything about it now.

So how are you enjoying the effect of Bush's policies?

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

Oceana09
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I may not agree with all of Obama's ideas, but I refuse to judge the man. Who were people kidding? Did they really think it was going to take only 4 years to mop up the mess of that came from the 2000 and the 2004 election? Apparently. 

Quoting specialwingz:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I am praying that God have mercy. Obama is running into the ground. He's the worse president. He does not give a shit about the disabled or education. How can ppl elect an idiot like this again. OMG.

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Lol

Quoting mom2ljh:

I didn't say firefighters don't support him. I'm saying he took a bad situation and made it worse. It's called an analogy.

Quoting connie45:

My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

He isn't the one who sold us to China!  He's the one who offered tax credits and breaks to companies who DIDN'T outsource! 

There were plenty of things he tried to accomplish to bounce back.  However, he was stalemated by the stupid Republicans in office whose pockets are lined with the profits of the companies who outsourced and increased profits!

Quoting mom2ljh:

No, I just expect him not to increase the debt MORE in 4 years than Bush did in 8. That isn't asking too much. STOP pushing big government and STOP selling us to China. That is all.

Quoting specialwingz:

It took 8 years for Bush to screw up the country.  And, people like you expect Pres. Obama to clean up the mess in less.  Your the kind of person who thinks the weight falls off your body overnight.  Hate to break it to ya, honey...it takes long to shed than it did to gain.

What's even funnier is that all the haters wouldn't have a clue what to do if they were placed in Pres. Obama's shoes for a day.  LMAO.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting specialwingz:

So basically YOU voted in a guy you know can't do anything, right? Wow, that sounds awesome!
Btw, your comment about me being president is invalid. I know I am not qualified to run a country, so I would never be egotistical enough to put myself somewhere I don't belong. I wish Obama had that same self awareness.
Voting in the same guy hoping he will keep his promises this time is idiotic....unfortunately America has proven that they are more interested in social issues than in the well being of our country for future generations.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)