Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Replies (61-70):
specialwingz
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

He's done a hell of a lot more good for this country than those like you who just bitch about it.

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

Quoting specialwingz:

Most people don't wake up one day and say 'hey I am going to become President'....unfortunately Obama did.

connie45
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I know dear. I wonder how many of there boo hoo'in Romneyites were actively campaigning for him or helping to get out the vote. None.
Their own damn fault.

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

She was saying Obama was put in a tough situation....as are firefighters everyday, but they dont pour gasoline on the fire to make it an even tougher situation. She was in no way talking about whether firefighters support him or not.

Quoting connie45:

My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you friggen serious? Obama had nothing to do with gas prices the individual stations do -.-

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

if he couldn't fix it in the time he was in office before, he won't fix us now. 

and you voted for him, but mark my words you will be the person who is bitching because gas is going to be up to 5.99 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that you can't afford health care or that you lost your job.

Quoting specialwingz:

LMAO!  Everyone (well educated people, anyway) know that it takes longer to fix someone else's problem than it took the original problem causer to create it.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryJam20
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM

oh lord...and i thought i was a dumbass. 

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Are you friggen serious? Obama had nothing to do with gas prices the individual stations do -.-

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

and you voted for him, but mark my words you will be the person who is bitching because gas is going to be up to 5.99 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that you can't afford health care or that you lost your job.

Quoting specialwingz:

LMAO!  Everyone (well educated people, anyway) know that it takes longer to fix someone else's problem than it took the original problem causer to create it.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

Wonderlust
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM
5 moms liked this

It's done. Quit yer bitchin'.

Wonderlust
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
4 moms liked this

redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
You are a dumbass if you think the president ever has anything to do with gas prices

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

oh lord...and i thought i was a dumbass. 

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kolbiesmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
What? Are YOU "friggin" serious??

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fallaya
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Get over it. All hail the muthaf*ckin' chief!! Congrats Obama!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reepicheep.CSL
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Quoting specialwingz:

Really? Because you know me at all? I can clearly see all the Obama thinks he has done and what his supporters wish he had done....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)