Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just remember....(my one and only comment about the election)

Posted by   + Show Post

It is not a President that makes a country weak in the eyes of the world, it is that country's lack of support and respect for their President that does.

Don't make America a joke by fighting amongest ourselves and not sticking by the rules we agreed upon.

You all have the right to be upset, bitter, pissed off, and to moan and to groan, but in the end he is the President ...if you are really that upset about make a real change and run for public office if not take a lesson from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (on PBS) and find something good about the results of the election....set an example for the kids

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I agree OP. The people in this country need a lot of improvement as well. Morals, values, respect for each other and all that jazz.

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree,but since Obama won Romney supporters are going to be very quiet until the next election. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM
wow, great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babs1001
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Ditto. I wished my friend on FB would do that, she is very bitter & said Obama is not her pres & she just wants 2 argue w/ me on every opinion I have bc I voted Obama even tho my state was 4 Romney, so it's not my fault even tho it sounds like I'm gloating. Lol!

Mrs.Sparkle
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Can I jack this and post it on Fb and credit it to you ? There's a bunch of peeps on my page who seem to be very upset and are very very angry ;)
Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Well said.
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM
3 moms liked this
I couldn't agree more. People seem to forget the Pledge Of Allegiance and what it means.

“I pledge allegiance” (I promise to be true)
“to the flag” (to the symbol of our country)
“of the United States of America” (each state that has joined to make our country)
“and to the Republic” (a republic is a country where the people choose others to make laws for them -- the government is “of, by and for” the people)
“for which it stands,” (the flag means the country)
“one nation” (a single country)
“under God,” (the people believe in a supreme being)
“indivisible,” (the country cannot be split into parts)
“with Liberty and Justice” (with freedom and fairness)
“for all.” (for each person in the country...you and me!)

The pledge says you are promising to be true to the United States of America, not to a political party. We should all respect and fight for the fact that we are free to choose our president and once that person has been chosen to ALL stand beside that person and to do our best to support decisions to make us a better country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Our president is our first impression, if he is weak, we will appear weak, and that is what we have now.....

jillianmayasmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Very, very well said.
ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:33 AM
Agree
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)