Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just remember....(my one and only comment about the election)

Posted by   + Show Post

It is not a President that makes a country weak in the eyes of the world, it is that country's lack of support and respect for their President that does.

Don't make America a joke by fighting amongest ourselves and not sticking by the rules we agreed upon.

You all have the right to be upset, bitter, pissed off, and to moan and to groan, but in the end he is the President ...if you are really that upset about make a real change and run for public office if not take a lesson from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (on PBS) and find something good about the results of the election....set an example for the kids

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:35 AM
2 moms liked this

i agree. i'll admit i'm dissapointed but now here's hoping he'll have a better term and can turn some things around.

peaches_04
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Same

Quoting So_Devious20:

So stealing this and putting it on fbook!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:14 AM
3 moms liked this
You didn't get your bottom line. My apologies (= But OUR president is anything but weak.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Our president is our first impression, if he is weak, we will appear weak, and that is what we have now.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

"Go deeper than love, for the soul has greater depth…love is like the grass, but the heart is deep wild rock, ….molten, yet dense and permanent." ~ D. H. Lawrence.

You are the peace of all things calm. You are the place to hide from harm. You are the light that shines in dark. You are the heart’s eternal spark. You are the door that’s open wide. You are the guest who waits inside. You are the stranger at the door. You are the calling of the poor. You are with me still. You are my love, keep me from ill. You are the light, the truth, the way. ~ Oral Celtic Tradition

ebbierowe
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish more people had this attitude .....I know not everyone got what they wanted but wishing ill will and negative comments are not going to change a thing that energy can be put towards so many more positive things

Quoting Teeshann:

i agree. i'll admit i'm dissapointed but now here's hoping he'll have a better term and can turn some things around.

emelymac
by Emely on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Woah...an intelligent classy post...I don't know what to say...thank you for being an adult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Lol....you are welcome. Thanks for being one back :-)

Quoting emelymac:

Woah...an intelligent classy post...I don't know what to say...thank you for being an adult.
emelymac
by Emely on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome! I've tried to avoid all the bitter and angry posts. I even said to myself last night "I think I might take it easy on Cafemom for a couple of days." lol

Quoting ebbierowe:

Lol....you are welcome. Thanks for being one back :-)

Quoting emelymac:

ebbierowe
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Lol....sure

Quoting Mrs.Sparkle:

Can I jack this and post it on Fb and credit it to you ? There's a bunch of peeps on my page who seem to be very upset and are very very angry ;)
jmetz4
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)