Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Message to my rapist

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM
  • 27 Replies

People are saying it's fake. She did however post some evidence on her Twitter. (Pictures, court docs.). I am actually inspired by her. It reminds me that everyone has demons. She was very brave to stand up to him and share her story. I hope the scumbag and his wife watches it.

Your thoughts? 

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I think it's fake, an act and put on. 

angeleyes16
by Danielle on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM

If it is, then that's pretty sick of her. Here's her Twitter though:

https://twitter.com/MyRedSolara504

Quoting Paperfishies:

I think it's fake, an act and put on. 

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

The court documents she posted only mentioned the man beating the wife...It sounds like, and since the man is obviously not in jail, the mother never turned him in for raping her child...Which would make the mother EQUALLY as guilty, yet she took a beating for "trying" to protect her child from being raped?  No, not buying it.

Also, unless his youtube name is his full REAL name how on earth would she know that he was following her on youtube?  

The whole bit in the video where she talks about being an actress, is way too fake.

angevil53
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Even if it's fake do you think that other's don't feel that way? I don't feel like she's making a mockery just bringing forth valid feelings.

Quoting Paperfishies:

The court documents she posted only mentioned the man beating the wife...It sounds like, and since the man is obviously not in jail, the mother never turned him in for raping her child...Which would make the mother EQUALLY as guilty, yet she took a beating for "trying" to protect her child from being raped?  No, not buying it.

Also, unless his youtube name is his full REAL name how on earth would she know that he was following her on youtube?  

The whole bit in the video where she talks about being an actress, is way too fake.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

What?

Quoting angevil53:

Even if it's fake do you think that other's don't feel that way? I don't feel like she's making a mockery just bringing forth valid feelings.

Quoting Paperfishies:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Bump to watch later

angeleyes16
by Danielle on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I don't get it either. So it's some sort of acting lesson for her?

Quoting Paperfishies:

What?

Quoting angevil53:

Quoting Paperfishies:

MamaHasWings
by Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM

The girl who posted this video is a "beauty guru" on YouTube. Yes, she claims to be an actress, but she has never done anything like this in her past videos and I doubt she would randomly decide to post a video would could have jeopardized her popularity and subscriber count. Yes, people on YouTube actually care about these things. I think it's a genuine report. As for her knowing it's him, YouTube is encouraging it's members to use their full names instead of usernames, which irritates the hell out of me because I don't want to use my full name on YouTube. On one account it actually changed it to my name without my permission so it's entirely possible that his full name showed up on her subscription list. Even if it is a lie, it might encourage a young child out there to speak up about their own abuse.

FYI, just because her father is not in jail does not mean he did not abuse her. My abuser is not in jail. Never saw a day in jail because of what he did.

alwayskk
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

It seems unlikely to me that someone who has built up this vlogger personality would just all of a sudden start talking about her rapist and stuff for no reason. She gets no legal recourse out of posting the videos and saying his name, or even posting the documents. She doesn't seem stupid and this would be a stupid way to promote your acting career.

parentalrights1
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Why does there always have to be some asshole accusing a victim of lying. I cant believe the human race has not been smited already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)