Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm very close to throwing her right out the door!!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

And telling her to just go and play :) lol

My DD has ADD / ODD / Separation Anxiety (im sure you have seen my posts before) ...and i have been having a very hard time with her lately , so we (both me and DD) decided to move two hours away closer to family. (from the city , to a town that only has 16 streets!)

We are moving December 8th ...but already we are in brighter moods! She is listening more to me , we are talking more ...and the change is going to be a huge one but one for the better!

This is the apartment we live in now ..a 1 bedroom apartment for the past 5 yrs , does not give two people a whole lot of space...which i am pretty sure has been part of the problem.

This is where we are moving too next month ...2 bedrooms , main floor of a triplex ...utility room within the apartment , comes with a washer / dryer..my sister is right across the street and my parents are a 5 minute walk away!

So yes , i am looking forward to saying " Get your butt outside!!" ..although , i don't think im going to have to say it very often because i figure she will already be there LOL...

SO EXCITED!!!

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
1likeme
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Good for you both. Hell even I would look forward to moving there.
Two_Hearts
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Quoting 1likeme:

Good for you both. Hell even I would look forward to moving there.

thanks!

Two_Hearts
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Oh , i should mention the best part!

My sister is selling me her bed that she bought a year and a half ago for $1800...she is selling to me for $800 , and throwing in a couch , recliner chair , microwave and a dresser! My brother is giving me our grandmother's dinning room table that fits 6 people.

My DD has always found her bed uncomfortable , so my parent said that they would give me the bed that they have at their house (its in the spare room) ...

My family is very excited for me as well lol.

D.O.E.
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM

oh yay!!!! small town life is so much better for both parent and children than city life!!!!! she is going to love it, and so are you!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN