Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

less expensive alternative to mac book?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

hey i really want a mac book but im not willing to pay that much :( i need a small lap top with a key board im not a fan of i pads. anyone of anything just as small with good quality for less $$$

thanks!

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MichelleSw
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

honestly, I love apple, but just search your stores. Dell is good as well as HP.... I even have a cheap ass acer still running for years....it's all in what you use it for and being knowledgeable enough not to DL viruses, OH and use Chrome

evaleesmom
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Quoting MichelleSw:

honestly, I love apple, but just search your stores. Dell is good as well as HP.... I even have a cheap ass acer still running for years....it's all in what you use it for and being knowledgeable enough not to DL viruses, OH and use Chrome

yeah i need to do more research. i love chrome!  i would use it mainly to surf the web (pinterest) :) during ballet and when the kids are playing like at mc donalds or something on the weekends.. maybe some word documents but thats about it

MichelleSw
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Android tablets arent bad either! Very user friendly

ColieO
by I Rock on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM
I have an Asus laptop and it's fantastic. It was an amazing deal too. My husband builds computers sometimes and trusts Asus over anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN