Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i want to help you *edit*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM
  • 29 Replies
Ok here's the deal, God has blessed my family greatly this year, I want to share that blessing. Pm me, or write it here with why you need help. How many children, ages, sizes, what they want. I've been burned in the past on here, but I've learned that that's ok. I'm called to bless others and what they do with that blessing after it leaves my hands is not my concern. I will choose the family carefully through prayer. If you see a family on this post that needs help and you feel called to help them, let me know so I can move to the next. How great would it be if we could help a ton of families out?!

* I am blown away that the mommies needing help are only asking for clothes, or a little toy. Is there anyone else that wants to help some of these ladies out with me? Some are asking for help for their loved ones, and not even themselves. Please let me know if you want to help these awesome mommies*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck, most of the moms here aren't in need, but say they are for free things....

do your research carefully if you plan on spending money on said families

doodlebut
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! Do you know who those ladies are?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

good luck, most of the moms here aren't in need, but say they are for free things....

do your research carefully if you plan on spending money on said families

atyou
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM
This does my heart some good.

Here's a bump!
momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to your local battered woman's shelter.....contact a local church... contact your children's school help your neighbor...much safer than some random stranger on the net unless the praise is really whats important.

bubbbaNbabygirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessimicuh
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I really do need help for my two daughterx this year, their ages 4 1/2 and almost 6. I lost my job in June, their daddy (my SO) just now got a job 2 1/2 wks ago. Its taken every penny we have to catch up on bills and keep our utilities on and our van from being repoed. my children dont need many toys this yr, what they need is clothes. Im sure there's other mamas out there who need the help more than me, but figured i would share my story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I don't need help, but what you are doing is awesome! I hope you find someone who truly needs help and would appreciate it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rowansmum
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)