Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does anyone actually regret having kids? I'm sure there are some people who do, so feel free to go anon if you are afraid of being judged. 

If you regret having kids, tell me why? Or...do you regret the number of kids you have and why?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Replies (121-130):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Yeah....lol. It was already pointed out. I was nursing the baby and not thinking properly....I've been absent minded all day, lol.

Quoting MochaBerry24:

4.5 year age gap?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Not at all! I kind of regret the almost 4.5 month age gap between my youngest son and my daughter, but I had to wait for DH to be ready. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

No I don't

poshkat
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I did for a while. Especially on bad days when ds was in ot and speech therapy for developmental delays. I don't now. Those were some really dark days.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Only times like right now and I'm dealing with teen aged stuff! Lol I don't regret any o them but I wish they would stop growing and just stay little!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cece5000
by Cetia on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I have 4 girls.  My 4yr old behavior is out of control at times, but no I'm very grateful for these beautiful girls I have been blessed with.

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I should've stuck with one. I Waited 13 years to have a second child. I'm crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rowseylove
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM
I don't regret either of my kids... i have a five yr old dd and a five month old ds. They are my everything and i couldnt imagine not having them. (=
grey7399
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I don't think I have true regret.

Every once in a while I miss the simplicity of single life, the MONEY of being single, the ability to get up and GO when ever I felt like it.

But if I had to choose between the past life and what I have now, I'd never give up the mess my life is now.  I love it.

jenzachsam
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I have the opposite of another pp.  I have three boys and then 1 girl as our last baby.  I do not regret them even when they are their most horrible selves.  I love them all unconditionally and it's the small moments that make you really appreciate them even more.  There are other women who are desperately TTC just one baby and I kind of feel like it would be a smack in their faces if I were to say I "regret" anything.  I can never predict what my children do next, but they are deeply loved and wanted.

MochaBerry24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM

lol mommy brain!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Yeah....lol. It was already pointed out. I was nursing the baby and not thinking properly....I've been absent minded all day, lol.

Quoting MochaBerry24:

4.5 year age gap?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Not at all! I kind of regret the almost 4.5 month age gap between my youngest son and my daughter, but I had to wait for DH to be ready. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN