Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***

Posted by   + Show Post

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (201-210):
goatmom4
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

he hS THE  right to know if she is going to give him a disease       yikes or the stuff could spread     bleah

lilbit53009
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM

i'd stay out of that

dommad2
by Tamara on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM
No. Knowing that something was happening to hurt a friend of mine and I had the ability to say something before it went further would kill me. I couldn't lie to a friend like that. I would try my hardest to get her to come clean herself but I wouldn't be able to help her hide it.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

A friend that thrives on the drama of others......

Quoting dommad2:

No, my response is what my friends would expect of me as a friend

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Your response is exactly why our sad world is enthralled by bad reality television......

Quoting dommad2:

She's out of their bedroom, it's not her fault the slut brought it public. If that's how they roll than it won't hurt if they tell.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Not your problem, get out of their bedroom, for all you know that's the kind of thing they have going on!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not saying what you should do in that kind of situation, just calling a spade a spade.  People are nosey and drama starting and relish in the pain of others and hide under the guise of, "helping", all of the time. 

Quoting dommad2:

No. Knowing that something was happening to hurt a friend of mine and I had the ability to say something before it went further would kill me. I couldn't lie to a friend like that. I would try my hardest to get her to come clean herself but I wouldn't be able to help her hide it.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting dommad2:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Your response is exactly why our sad world is enthralled by bad reality television......

Quoting dommad2:

She's out of their bedroom, it's not her fault the slut brought it public. If that's how they roll than it won't hurt if they tell.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Not your problem, get out of their bedroom, for all you know that's the kind of thing they have going on!

dommad2
by Tamara on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
While I agree with that being the majority, it is not me. I've been in a similar situation and it made me physically ill to have to say something but even more so at the thought of not doing so.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I'm not saying what you should do in that kind of situation, just calling a spade a spade.  People are nosey and drama starting and relish in the pain of others and hide under the guise of, "helping", all of the time. 

Quoting dommad2:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting dommad2:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting dommad2:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

mama2beautiesnb
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM
ur spending time wiyh friends and their families. yes, that takes away from family time. unless, that is, you all get together in one place and then separate into your separate family groups...

Quoting dommad2:

So because we all hang out theirs no family time ever? Way to jump to conclusions!

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

sonmetimes its nice for family time on the weekend. when mom and dad are more focused on the kids than friends n going out to have fun.

Quoting dommad2:

DH and I have a close group of friends, we all hang together on the weekend. One weekend a month the guys hang with the kids while the girls go out and another weekend the girls hang w the kids while the guys go out. Otherwise we do cookouts and movies stuff like that. How exactly is that bad for kids??

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

thats what my parents thought. i still think that them thinking party time was more importamt screwed up our relationship.

Quoting I_Do_It_All:

We are all neighbors and our kids are all friends. We hang out at someones house every weekend while our kids play. Dont worry about my kids. they are fine.

Quoting MammaMurphy:

How do you all manage to party every weekend? Your poor kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Tamara on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM
We do each a separate times. A strong sense of community and seeing healthy strong relationships is important for kids too. Sundays are our dedicated family days. Other than church we devote ourselves to each other. Saturday nights are our big hangout night. We rotate whose house we're at but otherwise it's one big group.

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

ur spending time wiyh friends and their families. yes, that takes away from family time. unless, that is, you all get together in one place and then separate into your separate family groups...

Quoting dommad2:

So because we all hang out theirs no family time ever? Way to jump to conclusions!

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

sonmetimes its nice for family time on the weekend. when mom and dad are more focused on the kids than friends n going out to have fun.

Quoting dommad2:

DH and I have a close group of friends, we all hang together on the weekend. One weekend a month the guys hang with the kids while the girls go out and another weekend the girls hang w the kids while the guys go out. Otherwise we do cookouts and movies stuff like that. How exactly is that bad for kids??

Quoting mama2beautiesnb:

thats what my parents thought. i still think that them thinking party time was more importamt screwed up our relationship.

Quoting I_Do_It_All:

We are all neighbors and our kids are all friends. We hang out at someones house every weekend while our kids play. Dont worry about my kids. they are fine.

Quoting MammaMurphy:

How do you all manage to party every weekend? Your poor kids. 

ohboymommyof2
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM
How do all the husbands know? If they want to tell him why dosent one of his guy friends tell him?
nickysmom71
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

STFU and mind your biz.....

WVMamaMia2Three
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:11 PM
That doesnt change the fact that they are married ....

Quoting Melanie420:

You don't even know he's a good husband, he could be an ass

Quoting grey7399:

So you would protect skanky 'ho over the good husband?  I guess at least you'll be by her side through gonorrhea and syphilis

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

Good God ppl stay out of it. I cant understand why anyone would rat their friend out. I would take that shit to my grave if it were me, but I'm pretty protective of my friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)