Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***

Posted by   + Show Post

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (61-70):
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM
3 moms liked this
The nasty whore made it everyone's business when she flaunted it in front if her friends, by fucking some dude on a girls night out.

Quoting celestegood:

What happens in another person's marriage is none of anyone else's business.

I don't get the whole, must become intimately involved in other people's personal lives stuff.

There are some things that should be between a couple, period.  This is personal, and I think that someone bleeding on the side of the road is not even close to a good analogy.

Of course you would help a person bleeding on the side of the road.  But if you were in this situation, its not your marriage and none of your business.  And it never will be.

Quoting charliebean:

All I'm seeing is "it's not your place, it's not your place". It's not your place to help a stranger bleeding on the side of the road either, but we all know it's the right thing to do. Whatever happened to 'do onto others as you would have them do onto you' and having compassion for your fellow humans? We're all so selfish and so concerned with protecting our own asses it's disgusting.

Tell him, OP.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Very different,helping a person that is wounded and might die is not the same as telling someone their wife cheated. You are not saving a life but destroying a marriage.(granted the wife did it on her own.) Who knows they might have an open marriage,are departed and just putting up a fright. No one knows what goes on behind close doors.

Quoting charliebean:

All I'm seeing is "it's not your place, it's not your place". It's not your place to help a stranger bleeding on the side of the road either, but we all know it's the right thing to do. Whatever happened to 'do onto others as you would have them do onto you' and having compassion for your fellow humans? We're all so selfish and so concerned with protecting our own asses it's disgusting.

Tell him, OP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blondie0234
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Right because the fact he can get a disease and die isnt some sort of safety hazard! Jesus!

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Very different,helping a person that is wounded and might die is not the same as telling someone their wife cheated. You are not saving a life but destroying a marriage.(granted the wife did it on her own.) Who knows they might have an open marriage,are departed and just putting up a fright. No one knows what goes on behind close doors.

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Not true. I have a friend who's fiancé gave her herpes because he was cheating. She will have a disease for the rest if her life because of his infidelity.
She could have easily been exposed to HIV by his cheating.

If you do not know your partner is cheating, you are pretty much fucking a stranger every time you have sex with your mate and you're putting your life at risk.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyPondOasis
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I agree -- if she did not see it with her own eyes -- and even if she had -- stay out of it cause it can cause a bit of problems and if you cannot handle the consequences of 'telling on her' -- then Shhhhh about it and stay mum. 

Just think of WIFE-ZILLA coming after you for narking on her getting jiggy wit it  - with some random 'stranger' in a local bar.

Good luck in your decision though. 

Quoting Christy1919:

did you see it...otherwise just becasue it appeared that happened doesn't mean it did

grey7399
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh yeah.  No bleeding on the side of the road.  Just in bed from her crotch due to herpes sores or god knows what all else some random stranger could pass on to her then to her husband.

yeah thats awesome.  "hey dude, I'm sorry to hear you're dying.  I knew your wife was whoring around but I didn't think it was place to warn you off.  I thought having fun with you while you were healthy was the most important thing.  The good news is there is a forum for people with your affliction.  Want the link?"

Quoting celestegood:

I don't get the whole, must become intimately involved in other people's personal lives stuff.

There are some things that should be between a couple, period.  This is personal, and I think that someone bleeding on the side of the road is not even close to a good analogy.

Of course you would help a person bleeding on the side of the road.  But if you were in this situation, its not your marriage and none of your business.  And it never will be.

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.

celestegood
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM

No, she didn't.  I have to say, if everyone knows, nobody will have to tell him. He'll hear people talking about it.

Trust me.  If she is that stupid about her cheating, op won't have to tell him.  He'll know soon enough, whether or not op tells him.

That's the thing about Karma.  You can't do something like this without it catching up to you.

Quoting Paperfishies:

The nasty whore made it everyone's business when she flaunted it in front if her friends, by fucking some dude on a girls night out.

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.

jpoveda2000
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM

It doesn't matter if she is garbage... You all went out she screwed someone... So now it's her problem not yours.

jpoveda2000
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM

It doesn't matter if she is garbage... You all went out she screwed someone... So now it's her problem not yours.

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have all of the husbands sit him down and tell him . So not one person gets blamed , he believes it & it would be easier for him to hear from a bunch of his friends then all the girls .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)