Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***

Posted by   + Show Post

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
hypnautica
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a hard call. Unless you know for a fact she screwed someone I would stay out of it. If for a fact you know she did then I would tell because what if she didnt use a condom or gave the guy a bj and gets hiv then gives it to her husband?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jameyluv
2 moms liked this
Please let him know, if he's your friend ..Please for the sake of his health
I_Do_It_All
We (the neighbors) are all tight knit. The guys want to say something... apparently it is a "guy" thing.

Quoting ladymadrox:

One messy situation, truthfully I'd just let karma take its course, you don't want to be the one who says something and he doesn't believe it and who knows how good of friends the rest of the neighbors are they may just take her side and you'll end up the butt end of that joke.

skittle_jitters
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

This.

Quoting Christy1919:

did you see it...otherwise just becasue it appeared that happened doesn't mean it did

Matriarch87
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldnt.
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
5 moms liked this
staying out of other peoples relationships is a top priority in my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoKamele
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

That's not a pond you want to fish in.

You don't know the whole story.

Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know but if my husband screwed someone else I sure would hope that someone would tell me. At least so that I can protect myself until I find out whats really going on. Thats my personal opinion. You do what feels right.
mama2beautiesnb
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
thats what my parents thought. i still think that them thinking party time was more importamt screwed up our relationship.

Quoting I_Do_It_All:

We are all neighbors and our kids are all friends. We hang out at someones house every weekend while our kids play. Dont worry about my kids. they are fine.

Quoting MammaMurphy:

How do you all manage to party every weekend? Your poor kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Tell him. He deserves to know. What if she takes home and STD?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)