Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***

Posted by   + Show Post

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (231-240):
DOMTITI
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this

If I found out that my so called "friends" knew that my dh screwed some skank in the bathroom and didnt tell me. We would NO LONGER BE FRIENDS. I would think about the welfare of the children and his health. I would give her the chance to confess,  tell her that I do not care to be apart of her disgusting behavior, I dont care to be associated with her type any longer and that she needs to tell her dh, before someone else does. 

If he choses to stay or not believe it. Thats on him. I would cut my ties with her. I chose to stay in a my "circle" with people who share similar values.

Lurion
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Telling them never ends well. You may consider talking to your friend instead. Tell her it makes you very uncomfortable to be around her husband after seeing that. Ask what's going on?

You never know--maybe he's cheated on her, maybe they have an "exceptions rule"...

DOMTITI
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

It seems like a lot of the comments are surrounded around the friend being "upset" with them. I am sooo not scared of my friends. If they are mad, they can get over it, especially in situations like this one. They know who I am and how I handle business. No sugar coating and no ass kissing. If you conduct yourself in a disgusting manner and include me in it, then you open the door for the consequences. I am SO glad my friends are loyal. That would not fly in my "circle". I would of dragged her ass out the bathroom before it  happened. We are very protective over each other and have been friend for decades. If they are doing dirt, it is not when its with the "group".

I_Do_It_All
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Bump for update

mamalusbear
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM

It's definitely wrong, but I'd stay out of it.  She's bound to get caught at some point, and it's best that her hubby is the one to catch her.

grey7399
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

The man has a right to know.  Yeah it could damage a friendship but really?  How much of a friendship could it have been if the simple hurtful truth kills it?

Quoting I_Do_It_All:

Bump for update

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry but the husband need to know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I heart this ...

Quoting DOMTITI:

It seems like a lot of the comments are surrounded around the friend being "upset" with them. I am sooo not scared of my friends. If they are mad, they can get over it, especially in situations like this one. They know who I am and how I handle business. No sugar coating and no ass kissing. If you conduct yourself in a disgusting manner and include me in it, then you open the door for the consequences. I am SO glad my friends are loyal. That would not fly in my "circle". I would of dragged her ass out the bathroom before it  happened. We are very protective over each other and have been friend for decades. If they are doing dirt, it is not when its with the "group".

icn_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think telling the husband that his wife is cheating on him is wrong. im sorry but if my husband was cheating on me id hope someone would have the decency to tell me!!!

mgm_5
by Mari on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM
U have to stay out of it , it'll cause a lot of drama between your crew, he might not believe u or she might make up a good lie he'll believe more then they both won't be your friends anymore! Stay out of it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN