Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***

Posted by   + Show Post

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (261-270):
charliebean
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM
You're right, I don't get it, because you're making no sense.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh lawd you don't get it. Good night lady

Quoting charliebean:

Lemme guess, it's my fault for marrying him in the first place? Lol

And it's called sharing a story to get a point across, ever heard of it? And you say that like I should be ashamed. I wasn't the one cheating on my spouse with dirty women and I didn't choose to get a possibly deadly disease. If it had been my fault, then yeah, I could see being embarrassed about it. There's not really anything embarrassing about getting a disease you didn't want.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh I'm not talking about STD,I'm talking about other stupid choices you have made. You seem eager to tell everyone about your STD's.I would be embarrassed to talk about it.

Quoting charliebean:

Erm, I don't know if you're aware of this, but I didn't CHOOSE to be cheated on and given an STD. Or are you one of those crazies that thinks the other is responsible for one's infidelity?

Quoting kaylasmom22:

I prefer to be called stupid cause I don't make coherent sentences. Than to make stupid choices like you have. At least I can correct my writing but you can't go back and undo the past.

Quoting charliebean:

I never claimed to be a genius, but I at least have common sense and can form coherent sentences.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh I know your not asking that,cause what I have read from you makes you the Queen of stupid people.

Quoting charliebean:

Are you high or just stupid?

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Lmao,yep you sure did know who u were sleeping with. I'm dying here

Quoting charliebean:

Oh I knew who I was sleeping with, dear. What I didn't know was who my husband was sleeping with, which I think is understandable seeing as how I'm not psychic. Too bad I didn't have any "friends" like you to do absolutely nothing about it and not help prevent me from getting a disease that can kill me.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Thats why you need to know who you sleeping with. Lol.Since the op doesn't care to respond to the questions being ask im off to bed.Good night.

Quoting charliebean:

Yes, thank your God that you've never had a spouse cheat on you and give you an STD. I have. It's not all fucking sparkles and sunshine.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh I know you gave heard of STD thanks God I have never had one. Lmao

Quoting charliebean:

Of course they're two different things, that's why it's called a comparison. You can't compare two of the same thing.

I swear, it's like some of you women have never heard of STD's. Or the Golden Rule.

Really? That's your excuse? "They might be in an open marriage"? Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Very different,helping a person that is wounded and might die is not the same as telling someone their wife cheated. You are not saving a life but destroying a marriage.(granted the wife did it on her own.) Who knows they might have an open marriage,are departed and just putting up a fright. No one knows what goes on behind close doors.

Quoting charliebean:

All I'm seeing is "it's not your place, it's not your place". It's not your place to help a stranger bleeding on the side of the road either, but we all know it's the right thing to do. Whatever happened to 'do onto others as you would have them do onto you' and having compassion for your fellow humans? We're all so selfish and so concerned with protecting our own asses it's disgusting.

Tell him, OP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM
FFS im not ranking about your many STDs. Obviously getting an STD is not your choice unless you are the one cheating.Let me refresh your memory.: boyfriend used the same condom twice on you( nasty) you sleeping until the afternoon( not sure who was taking care of your kid) and so on and on. Those are stupid choices I'm pointing out,and there are more but I'm watching a show now.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

And it's called sharing a story to get a point across, ever heard of it? And you say that like I should be ashamed. I wasn't the one cheating on my spouse with dirty women and I didn't choose to get a possibly deadly disease. If it had been my fault, then yeah, I could see being embarrassed about it. There's not really anything embarrassing about getting a disease you didn't want.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh I'm not talking about STD,I'm talking about other stupid choices you have made. You seem eager to tell everyone about your STD's.I would be embarrassed to talk about it.

Quoting charliebean:

Erm, I don't know if you're aware of this, but I didn't CHOOSE to be cheated on and given an STD. Or are you one of those crazies that thinks the other is responsible for one's infidelity?

Quoting kaylasmom22:

I prefer to be called stupid cause I don't make coherent sentences. Than to make stupid choices like you have. At least I can correct my writing but you can't go back and undo the past.

Quoting charliebean:

I never claimed to be a genius, but I at least have common sense and can form coherent sentences.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Oh I know your not asking that,cause what I have read from you makes you the Queen of stupid people.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Oh I knew who I was sleeping with, dear. What I didn't know was who my husband was sleeping with, which I think is understandable seeing as how I'm not psychic. Too bad I didn't have any "friends" like you to do absolutely nothing about it and not help prevent me from getting a disease that can kill me.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Thats why you need to know who you sleeping with. Lol.Since the op doesn't care to respond to the questions being ask im off to bed.Good night.

Quoting charliebean:

Yes, thank your God that you've never had a spouse cheat on you and give you an STD. I have. It's not all fucking sparkles and sunshine.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Of course they're two different things, that's why it's called a comparison. You can't compare two of the same thing.

I swear, it's like some of you women have never heard of STD's. Or the Golden Rule.

Really? That's your excuse? "They might be in an open marriage"? Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Very different,helping a person that is wounded and might die is not the same as telling someone their wife cheated. You are not saving a life but destroying a marriage.(granted the wife did it on her own.) Who knows they might have an open marriage,are departed and just putting up a fright. No one knows what goes on behind close doors.

Quoting charliebean:

All I'm seeing is "it's not your place, it's not your place". It's not your place to help a stranger bleeding on the side of the road either, but we all know it's the right thing to do. Whatever happened to 'do onto others as you would have them do onto you' and having compassion for your fellow humans? We're all so selfish and so concerned with protecting our own asses it's disgusting.

Tell him, OP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MyLittlePwny
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't want to be the laughing stock of the neighborhood. How terrible for everyone to know what she did except the one person who deserves to know. I'd be mortified if my husband cheated, half the neighborhood knew and nobody told me. Tell him.
charliebean
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Ya know, it's been awhile since someone was low enough to mention posts I made YEARS ago about situations I didn't have much control over in a post that has absolutely nothing to do with me. I was almost starting to miss it. I wonder if I would have to dig as far back as you did to find something to bash you needlessly for.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

FFS im not ranking about your many STDs. Obviously getting an STD is not your choice unless you are the one cheating.Let me refresh your memory.: boyfriend used the same condom twice on you( nasty) you sleeping until the afternoon( not sure who was taking care of your kid) and so on and on. Those are stupid choices I'm pointing out,and there are more but I'm watching a show now.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Lmao I don't have to search I'm mobile so I can't. I remember very few things that have happened here over the years. But people like you and your stories are hard to forget. You are funny,nothing that you have done is your fault. It's the other person that gas to be blame for YOUR mistakes. I'm done now for good I got better things to do with the rest of my night.

Quoting charliebean:

Ya know, it's been awhile since someone was low enough to mention posts I made YEARS ago about situations I didn't have much control over in a post that has absolutely nothing to do with me. I was almost starting to miss it. I wonder if I would have to dig as far back as you did to find something to bash you needlessly for.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.
charliebean
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Yeah, I don't really think people are to blame for medical disorders or for another person's actions. Apparently you do.

I'm sure there are other people you desperately need to go talk shit to in order to feel better about yourself. Have fun.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Lmao I don't have to search I'm mobile so I can't. I remember very few things that have happened here over the years. But people like you and your stories are hard to forget. You are funny,nothing that you have done is your fault. It's the other person that gas to be blame for YOUR mistakes. I'm done now for good I got better things to do with the rest of my night.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Quoting charliebean:

Tell him, OP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Traci on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Say something. Maybe she shouldn't have screwed some stranger in a bathroom at a bar. That's so dirty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganMommy04
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Honestly, I would say to take into consideration what you would want if the tables were turned and it was your spouse who'd fucked around on you.

I can speak from experience that finding out the hard way that your spouse is doing shit behind your back and then find out that everyone else in the world (or so it feels) knew but you didn't?  Believe me, it sucks.  I would have rather people had tried to tell me (even if I didn't believe them) so, at the very least, I could have started seeing the truth bit by bit for what it was.

I'm so sorry that your friend has put you in this position  :-/  I know it's terribly awkward, but she's the one who fucked up.  And considering that she did this while knowing that you and the rest of your group knows tells me that she thinks that y'all WON'T tell her husband, which also tells me that she has no intentions of telling her husband either.  'Cause let's face it:  Cheaters such as her aren't exactly the most honest people in the world.

All I can really suggest is to go with your conscience.  He may believe you and he may not.  Even if you have the rest of your clique verify.  But whether he does or doesn't, at least you would have done your part.  'Cause if he happens to, say, catch her in the act and then he finds out that the rest of y'all knew, he might even go so far as to think that y'all were helping to cover up what she was doing and that could REALLY start a shit storm.

Aishamusty
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Let the issue be he will get to find out if its what she does, 

Lisa1273
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Tell him before he winds up with an STD!!

What a dumb ass she is!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)