Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

He has outsmarted me at every turn. So I went cartoon on him.

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, OK?!

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM

i know mice don't like the smell of pepperment. put some pepperment oil on some cottom balls and put around where the mouse comes,

BluePandaDreams
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:36 AM
LOL. Get a cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLa_Ivory
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Put butter on or in a trap. Mice love butter, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM

That doesn't always work ... one of my cats plays with them!  The other one will sometimes catch one, other times she just ignores them! 

Quoting sburst:

Get a cat?

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM

wow.

sburst
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Oh no! Bad kitties! Lol

Quoting dingysfamily:

That doesn't always work ... one of my cats plays with them!  The other one will sometimes catch one, other times she just ignores them! 

Quoting sburst:

Get a cat?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Sunday, as we were bringing in groceries a tiny field mouse ran in my front door. I was so fucking pissed.  That night I set out 4 glue traps all with peanut butter/cheese and 3 snap traps.  Nope.  Haven't caught him...but when I'm in the family room watching tv, he will come out in the middle of the floor and stare at me, then run away.  Little fucker.

Barronbaby
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Bahahaha. We have one now too. He keeps licking the peanut butter off the trap. The little shit. He will meet his fate soon I hope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashley_Carlson
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I'm actually starting to like this little mouse. He came right up to me while I was eating Fritos. He stared at me until I gave him a small piece. He's staying out of the food in the cabinets so far. 

Quoting Paperfishies:

Sunday, as we were bringing in groceries a tiny field mouse ran in my front door. I was so fucking pissed.  That night I set out 4 glue traps all with peanut butter/cheese and 3 snap traps.  Nope.  Haven't caught him...but when I'm in the family room watching tv, he will come out in the middle of the floor and stare at me, then run away.  Little fucker.

easternwamom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I had one under my kitchen sink one day. In the span of about an hour he cleaned the peanut butter off the snap trap about 4 times without setting it off. I would rebait and the sneaky little thing would eat it. I finally sewed a piece of cereal to the trap. Got him within minutes. It was creepy knowing he was probably sitting in theback of the cabinet watching me replace the trap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)