Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Scared S***less, seeing a neurologist today

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM
  • 2 Replies

I posted a few days ago about this new headache i get. Ive never really had headaches, but im 8 weeks pp with my 1st and have been experiencing headaches on the left side of my head on and off. They are not excruciating nor are they getting worse, they just came and went for the past  days but subsided last night. I got an ice pick headache now three times which is like a quick stab on the left side, it hurts so bad but ges away after 2 seconds the most. Now i feel some pain on the right side in the front of my head...anyways I made an appointment with a neurologist to see what it could be, im so afraid i might have tumor or something. My OB told me after my c-section she noticed i had a panic attack and suffer from anxiety so...hopefully thats all it is.

:( very scared, has anyone been to a neurologist?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
grey7399
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Not me personally but my then 6yr old daughter had to see a pediatric neurologist for migraines.  She weathered it just fine.  Just remember, there is probably a treatment or cure for whatever it is.  Or its nothing, so you're in the clear!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Good luck:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN