Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom hires strippers for 16th bday party!?!?!?! ***pic inside***

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 85 Replies

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s2834826.shtml

Click ^^^^ for news clip

The photos are a source of aggravation for parents.

One of the pictures, which was posted on Facebook, shows what appears to be a female stripper straddling a teenager. Her legs wrapped tightly around his face.

It happened at Spare Time bowling alley in South Glens Falls.

Parents of a child who was turning 16 apparently hired two strippers as a birthday present and invited the boy's friends---boys and girls--- to the surprise party.

It seems the parents of the guests got a huge unwelcome surprise when they found out what happened.

A person claiming to be the mother of a 15-year-old who attended the party, sent a letter to The Post-Star, anonymously, saying she was shocked when her son told her about the lap dances given to teens.

"Obviously we're very concerned about this kind of conduct if it happened the way we believe it happened," said Jim Murphy, Saratoga County District Attorney.

News Channel 13 is not identifying the parents who apparently hired the strippers because charges haven't been filed. At least not yet.

"I can't imagine that a parent would participate in the arrangement of that, but yes, if a parent was involved in the arrangement of this, strippers at a 16-year-old birthday party, then potentially he or she could be charged with endangering the welfare of a child," Murphy said.

The D.A. says it appears the party was in a private room at the bowling alley. And if it's true, and Spare Time allowed it to happen, they could be in trouble with the State Liquor Authority.

Employees at the bowling alley weren't talking when NewsChannel 13 visited there Wednesday.

We also contacted Tops In Bottoms, the company that provided the strippers. The D.A. says the strippers could face charges for having sexual contact with minors.

The company promised to get back to us, but did not.

The family who threw the party referred comment to their attorney, Joseph Brennan of Queensbury, but as of Wednesday evening he had not returned our calls.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Wow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama_of_tw0
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM
3 moms liked this

wow...and the parent of the year award goes too....I would be pissed as hell if I found out my kid was at a party like this , and that the parents arranged it. That's sick! 

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM
:o
That's just wrong
_WC_Mama
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

wow...and the parent of the year award goes too....I would be pissed as hell if I found out my kid was at a party like this , and that the parents arranged it. That's sick! 

-Kney-
by Courtney on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be pissed and raising hell thats not something for a 16 yr olds party and not telling the parents of the kids who went was wrong too
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

*facepalm* wtf is wrong with people?

specialwingz
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

If this isn't a major parenting fail, I don't know what is.  JSMDH.

mama_of_tw0
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

and if the parents were there watching as well, that's very disturbing. Who the hell would wanna watch their child get a lap dance...Omg this just disturbs me to no end lol

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It is sick. I would never pay for or watch some chic straddle my son and shake her bare ass on his face.

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN