Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom hires strippers for 16th bday party!?!?!?! ***pic inside***

Posted by   + Show Post

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s2834826.shtml

Click ^^^^ for news clip

The photos are a source of aggravation for parents.

One of the pictures, which was posted on Facebook, shows what appears to be a female stripper straddling a teenager. Her legs wrapped tightly around his face.

It happened at Spare Time bowling alley in South Glens Falls.

Parents of a child who was turning 16 apparently hired two strippers as a birthday present and invited the boy's friends---boys and girls--- to the surprise party.

It seems the parents of the guests got a huge unwelcome surprise when they found out what happened.

A person claiming to be the mother of a 15-year-old who attended the party, sent a letter to The Post-Star, anonymously, saying she was shocked when her son told her about the lap dances given to teens.

"Obviously we're very concerned about this kind of conduct if it happened the way we believe it happened," said Jim Murphy, Saratoga County District Attorney.

News Channel 13 is not identifying the parents who apparently hired the strippers because charges haven't been filed. At least not yet.

"I can't imagine that a parent would participate in the arrangement of that, but yes, if a parent was involved in the arrangement of this, strippers at a 16-year-old birthday party, then potentially he or she could be charged with endangering the welfare of a child," Murphy said.

The D.A. says it appears the party was in a private room at the bowling alley. And if it's true, and Spare Time allowed it to happen, they could be in trouble with the State Liquor Authority.

Employees at the bowling alley weren't talking when NewsChannel 13 visited there Wednesday.

We also contacted Tops In Bottoms, the company that provided the strippers. The D.A. says the strippers could face charges for having sexual contact with minors.

The company promised to get back to us, but did not.

The family who threw the party referred comment to their attorney, Joseph Brennan of Queensbury, but as of Wednesday evening he had not returned our calls.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
mama_of_tw0
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

exactly! I wish I knew what was going through the minds of those parents. What would possess them to do that? REALLY??

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

It is sick. I would never pay for or watch some chic straddle my son and shake her bare ass on his face.

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

wow...and the parent of the year award goes too....I would be pissed as hell if I found out my kid was at a party like this , and that the parents arranged it. That's sick! 

SimplySybil
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

One parent wrote to the local newspaper and said the "stripper" was biting his nipples and dollar bills were being thrown everywhere.

SimplySybil
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM

The mother who hired the "strippers" said it was a "bikinigram"

mmmhhmmm....

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

is this you??????? or dealing with oyu?!?!!? 

just curious.....and i'd be PISSED.

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

WTF?

tennisgal
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Uh WTF?!? In who's mind does this even SOUND like a good idea?!? I cant say much else besides WTF?

quickbooksworm
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I would be pissed and press any charges available.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM

throwing up

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM
This ! I could see an 18 year olds party maybe . But 16? And without other parents knowing ?!?

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

wow...and the parent of the year award goes too....I would be pissed as hell if I found out my kid was at a party like this , and that the parents arranged it. That's sick! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM

This can't be real, it just can't! How fucking twisted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)