Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom hires strippers for 16th bday party!?!?!?! ***pic inside***

Posted by   + Show Post

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s2834826.shtml

Click ^^^^ for news clip

The photos are a source of aggravation for parents.

One of the pictures, which was posted on Facebook, shows what appears to be a female stripper straddling a teenager. Her legs wrapped tightly around his face.

It happened at Spare Time bowling alley in South Glens Falls.

Parents of a child who was turning 16 apparently hired two strippers as a birthday present and invited the boy's friends---boys and girls--- to the surprise party.

It seems the parents of the guests got a huge unwelcome surprise when they found out what happened.

A person claiming to be the mother of a 15-year-old who attended the party, sent a letter to The Post-Star, anonymously, saying she was shocked when her son told her about the lap dances given to teens.

"Obviously we're very concerned about this kind of conduct if it happened the way we believe it happened," said Jim Murphy, Saratoga County District Attorney.

News Channel 13 is not identifying the parents who apparently hired the strippers because charges haven't been filed. At least not yet.

"I can't imagine that a parent would participate in the arrangement of that, but yes, if a parent was involved in the arrangement of this, strippers at a 16-year-old birthday party, then potentially he or she could be charged with endangering the welfare of a child," Murphy said.

The D.A. says it appears the party was in a private room at the bowling alley. And if it's true, and Spare Time allowed it to happen, they could be in trouble with the State Liquor Authority.

Employees at the bowling alley weren't talking when NewsChannel 13 visited there Wednesday.

We also contacted Tops In Bottoms, the company that provided the strippers. The D.A. says the strippers could face charges for having sexual contact with minors.

The company promised to get back to us, but did not.

The family who threw the party referred comment to their attorney, Joseph Brennan of Queensbury, but as of Wednesday evening he had not returned our calls.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
SimplySybil
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM

oh its very real!

Quoting RLT2:

This can't be real, it just can't! How fucking twisted!

SimplySybil
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I have a child who attended this party, YES

Quoting StrawberryCool:

is this you??????? or dealing with oyu?!?!!? 

just curious.....and i'd be PISSED.

Love060708kids
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, this is ridiculous.  I'd be so mad at the parents who allowed that to happen.  Without telling the other parents about it.  Holy jeez.

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Wow!!!!

Those parents would be getting an ear full!!!!!!

How did your child respond?

Quoting SimplySybil:

I have a child who attended this party, YES

Quoting StrawberryCool:

is this you??????? or dealing with oyu?!?!!? 

just curious.....and i'd be PISSED.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SimplySybil

exactly! I thought my child was going to a bday party at a bowling alley not a bachelorette party for gods sake!

Quoting Love060708kids:

Wow, this is ridiculous.  I'd be so mad at the parents who allowed that to happen.  Without telling the other parents about it.  Holy jeez.

Mommy2b2324
Lol
sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM

ugh, just ugh

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

steelcage
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

If they wanted to get their kid strippers for his birthday, fine. But did they ever stop to think that other kids' parents might not like the idea of their kids getting lap dances at that age? They could've had the stripppers come to their home, or have them come to the private room after the party was over. 

SimplySybil
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been said that even though pics, comments, messages have been deleted from fb, authorities can and will be retrieving them. And there had been lots of pics and talk about this party on fb. They are also looking into text messages.

StrawberryCool
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Can I ask how you find this funny

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN