Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Would you wear this outfit?

Options:

yes

no

other,explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 217

View Results

no ladies i would not wear these shoes.although i do love them....they are the heels i was shopping in i would more then likely find a little smaller strapped mary janes in red for this outfit. i love color on my feet. so that's what it would be.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
kansasmom1978
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I don't like the top but it goes well together.

LaughingTattoo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I love the outfit. It looks pretty much like the clothes I wear daily! And I adore those shoes!!!

stykir
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:26 AM

it's cute. i like my shoulders covered, so i'd do some type of black sweater over it but it's cute. if i had a better body i'd love to dress like that.

AmberRose1122
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Oh I love the shoes, too! A simple classic heel would just go best with that outfit.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

i look funny in to much of a point. but i love my blue shoes just not with that outfit.

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Yes, but with solid color heels with a more pointed toe.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

oh gosh no....lol i have tried this on this is worse then a pencil skirt. lol and how low the v is even with tank tops...yeah my boobs would fall out. turst me i have a few super low v nescks. and things like this and omg not flattering at all. lol but i do think it's cute. my SO says i can pull anything off. so idk. and he is honest. and would never let me wear something that isn't cute. just like he said. they shirt looks funny on you! lol i said fine damn it i said i would probably get a diggerent shirt. but being where i was and i'm so picky i threw a shirt on and wham hunni what do you think of this skirt! lol mean ass. he loves the skirt though

Quoting alwayskk:

You have a lovely figure and very nice legs. I just think this dress hides your figure and makes you appear boxy when I don't think you are. A dress that flares out at the bottom would flatter you more, as well as bringing the hem up just a little bit...it will make you appear fuller. Same for a dress that shows off your collarbone.

This would look fabulous on you.

I think I'm the only one who feels this way, though, so you might just disregard what I say! :)

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

yes it is. i'm a very tiny person nothing flatters my figure so i'm stuck either way!

Quoting alwayskk:

If that's you in the picture, I don't think the dress flatters you. But it's a lovely dress.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM

either did i but it was what went well with it like you said. i had to have something to show my SO and not standing there in a bra and skirt lol

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I don't like the top but it goes well together.

forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM

me too!!! :) they are my favorite shoes. they go with alot of my skinny jeans. so yay! my shoes consist of heels heels heels! i love them. lol trying to get my SO to buy me red sling back/maryjane looking shoes. yes i know shounds funny but looks fantastic on my feeties!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I love the outfit. It looks pretty much like the clothes I wear daily! And I adore those shoes!!!

Aislinn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Getting me out of my jeans and tee shirts is next to a miracle, but I WOULD wear that. It is cute!

Sun_Shine_990
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
nope! It's not my style... To each their own...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

getting me outta my leggings into a skirt with out leggings under is a miracle. so first time in 6 years i have bought a skirt!!!! freaking crazy! i'm very conservative...like my body covered but at thte same time. my color pallet is really loud! lol specially my shoes. lol it's hard to explain....i dont like showing to much if my SO isn't with me. makes it easier and no on hits on me!

Quoting Aislinn:

Getting me out of my jeans and tee shirts is next to a miracle, but I WOULD wear that. It is cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN