Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Would you wear this outfit?

Options:

yes

no

other,explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 217

View Results

no ladies i would not wear these shoes.although i do love them....they are the heels i was shopping in i would more then likely find a little smaller strapped mary janes in red for this outfit. i love color on my feet. so that's what it would be.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Replies (51-60):
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah i'm usually leggings kind of girl. but i like to looks sexy for my SO sometimes. so i shall try this! lol

Quoting Sun_Shine_990:

nope! It's not my style... To each their own...

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Not too big in the ruffle on the shirt. But I have worn something quite similar before and would wear this too..but not at this time of year. I would freeze.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktwister
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM
If i were you, Yes. I couldn't pull that off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM

yeah it's pretty cold here too...but that's what sweaters are for. my legs rarely get cold just my toes and fingers. and they warm up pretty fast. so eh who knows

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Not too big in the ruffle on the shirt. But I have worn something quite similar before and would wear this too..but not at this time of year. I would freeze.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Yeah a sweater wouldn't cut it for me lol. Is have to wear stockings and boots too. Oh an a jacket on top of the sweater... Lol.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

yeah it's pretty cold here too...but that's what sweaters are for. my legs rarely get cold just my toes and fingers. and they warm up pretty fast. so eh who knows

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM

haha yeah. i might pending on how cold it gets this year. but i've been wanting to try new things. and my SO likes it so might as well!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Yeah a sweater wouldn't cut it for me lol. Is have to wear stockings and boots too. Oh an a jacket on top of the sweater... Lol.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:06 AM

No

sunnyday05
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenie63
by Nancy on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Yes I would and very much my style, except the blue shoes. 

AlekD
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM
No. I don't wear sleeveless tops or tight skirts. Yay modesty!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN