Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Would you wear this outfit?

Options:

yes

no

other,explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 217

View Results

no ladies i would not wear these shoes.although i do love them....they are the heels i was shopping in i would more then likely find a little smaller strapped mary janes in red for this outfit. i love color on my feet. so that's what it would be.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Replies (81-90):
forsakenjewl24
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM

well either way. that's an amazing life! lol i use to work jeans tshirt come home after picking him up clean dinner clean bath him bed next day do it again

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Yeah. I work fifty to sixty hours a week at a job that i get dirty and filthy at. I just never go any where.. Single mom too so.. I work, clean, and take care of my son. That's pretty much my life. Lol

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

not to pry but why wouldn't you be able to buy clothes like this? just the don't wanna buy something with no where to wear it? i make a statement with whatever i wear when ever lol. i dont care if it's a no need to be dressed up accasion. i'll be dressed up for thanksgiving. no need for that. lol but i probably will. heels and everything cooking with my SO for my family. ugh i sound so high maintenance

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Ugh.. I wish i could buy clothes like that.. I have no reason to. :'(

But yes. Would def wear it..

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM
I do love my job though. So that helps. And my son is the most awesome person in the world.. So yes, my life is awesome!

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

well either way. that's an amazing life! lol i use to work jeans tshirt come home after picking him up clean dinner clean bath him bed next day do it again

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Yeah. I work fifty to sixty hours a week at a job that i get dirty and filthy at. I just never go any where.. Single mom too so.. I work, clean, and take care of my son. That's pretty much my life. Lol

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

not to pry but why wouldn't you be able to buy clothes like this? just the don't wanna buy something with no where to wear it? i make a statement with whatever i wear when ever lol. i dont care if it's a no need to be dressed up accasion. i'll be dressed up for thanksgiving. no need for that. lol but i probably will. heels and everything cooking with my SO for my family. ugh i sound so high maintenance

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Ugh.. I wish i could buy clothes like that.. I have no reason to. :'(

But yes. Would def wear it..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Yes, but not with those shoes.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I would love to fit in a hot skirt like that but i have way to much butt for that.
indymom72
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it..and I love the shoes...lol..we have similar taste!!  I just  bought these delicious heels that have studs on the toes..I feel like such a badass when I wear them. lol

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM

No only because that shirt wouldn't look right on me. it's a nice shirt though

mamadee1971
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Cute blouse.

JCTVCBN
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Maybe only the skirt.
Basherte
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM

If I had a body like that I would. My body wouldn't look good in that dress.

TheMrs407
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Yes..though it looks a bit like girlie parts on your chest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)