Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I hate Highschool!!! That's it I'm homeschooling!!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
My 13 year old asked a sophomore boy to the Sadie Hawkins dance! I am so not ready for this crap! And it's at an amusement park not the school or somewhere they can be closely supervised! I think I might have a heart attack!! Ahhhhhhh
I think my friend and I are going to go stalk them

Ok I know no one cares but I'm updating, my daughter told be about this as she was getting ready to leave for band rehearsal so I didn't get all the details. When she got home we talked more. He's a boy in her math class he's a sophomore (she's a freshman) he also has an older sister in the band and goes to a lot of the band stuff. She thinks he's cute and that's all she knows. Ugh! I need details! First last and middle name, ssn, mothers maiden name and a hair sample!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tennisgal
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM

how are they having a dance at an amusement park?? 

I like to pretend my kids will never be teenagers...it gets me through the day. lol!!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM
No clue that's just the story I'm getting I'm not happy what if this boy tries to kids her or something!? Boys have cooties damnit!! Her doctor even told her that at her last checkup!

I have a fricken teen and a preschooler WTH!?

Quoting tennisgal:

how are they having a dance at an amusement park?? 

I like to pretend my kids will never be teenagers...it gets me through the day. lol!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I want to know how a dance can be at an amusement park unless they have a dance/party hall there.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM
There is a party area I guess they are having the dance part there but the kids can go on the rides and play games and stuff too

Quoting frndlyfn:

I want to know how a dance can be at an amusement park unless they have a dance/party hall there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN