Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have any Holiday Traditions?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 3 Replies

I don't mean specific to one holiday but to them all.   For instance every holiday get together we play games.  Usually scene it  and they usually go in order  first is 80's scene it  (I'm undefeated)  then Movie Scene it and then we'll just grab another scene it. We also add every year to the collection of questions we have. I'll bring some every year and my sister will bring some every year.    We have 2 teams  and its always me against my sister and then everyone picks sides.   Sometimes us as captains will pick team mates and then sometimes its random.   T his year she thinks she's taking home the Trophy  (soooo not gonna happen)

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:28 AM

shhhhh dont tell my mom but we let dd open some of her presents from back east early before christmas LOL..  We usually spend the time watching movies or playing games.

Momof2angels88
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Since my oldest son was a year old we have made ginger bread houses every year but, 2008. My son was murdered that November (he was 15) and no one wanted to do it. But we began doing it again the next year. But unfortunately we won't be able to do it this year because money is very tight I can't afford to buy the kit and candy to do it this year. :(.
laughingsqua125
by laughingsqua125 on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:43 PM

usually watch tv & eat holiday meal together

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)