Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My 4 year old son just told me........how would you feel about this? ** AT THE SCHOOL NOW**

Posted by   + Show Post
That him and 3 other boys go in the back corner at preschool and take off their clothes and play doctor....he said he didn't take off his clothes bit the other boys did! Not I understand kids are curious but I'm concerned that he only knows one of the boys (others aren't in his class) and that they are alone long enough to do this! I'm good friends with the other mom, I'm considering saying something to her, but what exactly would you do?

Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
Lottie925
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I would be FREAKING OUT!

You should call CPS because they need to check it out, whether your son was harmed or not, other kids may be getting harmed. That would not even be POSSIBLE at my child's preschool. How are 3 boys going someplace private together... for even 1 minute!

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i would say he was fibbing.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM
This

Quoting missamanda86:

I would sit down and talk to your child about good touch/bad touch, and what to do if anyone touches him, or if he sees another boy touching/getting touched innapropriatly

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM
He wouldn't say they get naked and play dr! That's too much detail for a4 year old (turned 4,2 weeks ago) he told me details about when the teacher found them and everything

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM

ok well i don't believe kids got naked in class either..

Quoting jb0520:

He wouldn't say they get naked and play dr! That's too much detail for a4 year old (turned 4,2 weeks ago) he told me details about when the teacher found them and everything

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Dark_Rain
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Yeah definitely go to the school! You should have been called. Maybe they didn't call because your child was clothed but still I'd be pissed without a phone call!

Jade89
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM
This

Quoting hismommy2010:

I would call in the prinicipal, teachers, and parents... have a meeting, i would also get the police and cps involved. There is NO excuse as to why these kids would be left alone  long enough for this to take place...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Wtf? I'd be up at the school. That's too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jade89
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Even if in the end he is fibbing its better to have it investigated and find out its not true than to sweep it under the rug and it be true

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I would be at that school asap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN