Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My 4 year old son just told me........how would you feel about this? ** AT THE SCHOOL NOW**

Posted by   + Show Post
That him and 3 other boys go in the back corner at preschool and take off their clothes and play doctor....he said he didn't take off his clothes bit the other boys did! Not I understand kids are curious but I'm concerned that he only knows one of the boys (others aren't in his class) and that they are alone long enough to do this! I'm good friends with the other mom, I'm considering saying something to her, but what exactly would you do?

Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (21-25):
babiegurl47
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM
It happens. Trust me. My niece last yr in preschool was caught with a boy and they both were showing eachother their private parts. My sister was called and my niece was on probation for awhile at school.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

ok well i don't believe kids got naked in class either..

Quoting jb0520:

He wouldn't say they get naked and play dr! That's too much detail for a4 year old (turned 4,2 weeks ago) he told me details about when the teacher found them and everything

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i would say he was fibbing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM

i would be furious. 

I would be filing a complaint with the state about the preschool. i would be having a sit down with the director of the preschool and the teachers. and depending on the age of the children involved i'd be calling the police to cover my ass. 

Kmary
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Like many have mentioned, I wouldn't be worried from an inappropriate/nudity standpoint.  Kids are weird and playing doctor is totally developmentally normal.  But what I do find odd is that they're alone long enough to do that sort of thing and that if it's happening multiple times, why a teacher wouldn't have mentioned something to parents?

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Perfectly normal behavior for that age group, but I would be upset with the lack of supervision.  GL!

CeeGee81
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:38 PM

This.

Quoting mommytoeandb:

Perfectly normal behavior for that age group, but I would be upset with the lack of supervision.  GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN